U2 Glastonbury Setlist Prediction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I predict that Bono and Edge will join BB King's band for When love comes to town, not the other way around. Thus wasting a perfectly good opportunity, and sadly probably their last (BB is in his mid 80s) to reunite the original musicians on the song. I hope I'm wrong, but this would sadly be VERY U2 for them to do this.
you'd prefer the guy in his mid-80s to have to wait around at glasto all day?

BB King on at 16.30

looks pretty dark there.

must be more rain on the way...

maybe a hard rain's gonna fall...

Really looking forward to the prospect of U2's fanbase expanding after tonight's performance. Just think of the amount of fans they can turn into die-hards after tonight's performance, not only in the audience but on TV around the world aswell. Your talking millions.

I think their performance tonight will change alot of people's viewpoints on them aswell, especially the people who claim their overrated.

Really looking forward to the prospect of U2's fanbase expanding after tonight's performance. Just think of the amount of fans they can turn into die-hards after tonight's performance, not only in the audience but on TV around the world aswell. Your talking millions.

I think their performance tonight will change alot of people's viewpoints on them aswell, especially the people who claim their overrated.

maybe some.. but I think people who dislike them will still find reason to dislike them..

I can see this. Do the other BBC streams work as well, or we'll need Expat Shield? I can see the "Live Stages" too. :up:

Not to sure to be honest, the "live stages" is currently on the pyramid stage, so you might get to see U2 there

Confused about time though...

It they play around 10 in Glasto that should be 5PM here in the Eastern time zone in the US, right?

Live Schedule according to the BBC radio website:

16:30
Live Stages - BBC Introducing Stage - Fever Fever
17:00
6 Music TV - Stuart Maconie
19:00
Performance Highlights - Friday highlights from Glastonbury
Stage Highlights - The best performances from Friday
BBC Three Live - Two Door Cinema Club, The Wombats and Fleet Foxes
20:00
BBC Four Live - B.B. King
21:45
BBC Two Live - Mark Radcliffe and Jo Whiley introduce U2 on the Pyramid Stage

I think the most surprisingly wrong prediction here was the snippet marathon one. I mean, sure, it's pretty obvious we were right about how hard Bono thought about his snippets in advance (Independent Women, Jerusalem, Yellow weren't exactly spur of the moment stuff), but just one snippet in what should've been the Bad snippetfest to end all Bad snippetfests?

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, U2.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom