U2.COM asks what you want to hear on tour ! in 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved Kite on the Elevation Tour. It was one of the best songs they were playing on that tour IMO. I listen to it everyday,

Ha ha - someone should request Mercy and say "Hey, if your tribute bands are playing it, shouldn't you be playing it, too?" :wink:

I can't decide. As far as NLOTH goes, I want Fez and SUC. A 2006-like version of Kite would also be amazing. And maybe some very old stuff they haven't played in ages.

I voted for Mofo and HMTMKMKM. Not sure if its on there yet though. This is a great gesture to the fans if they follow through on it. I think so far enough people have requested something from Pop for them to have to cause to consider it.

I understand them liking the song, I like it as a studio song, but live, especially on this tour, it just wouldn't translate over as well. They did say Zooropa so :up: to that even though I doubt the band would ever try that. Even if they were to do something like with ZooTV.

yeah let's just agree that it will never happen. And if it does, lots of people will be heading to the restrooms.

Zooropa would be cool though...but i doubt that happens either.

Back
Top Bottom