U2.COM asks what you want to hear on tour ! in 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, so far no one has written Bullet so that's good. I think by tomorrow morning the list will be updated. I'm glad at least a few people so far have written down Pop songs.

i know! well for all we know that could actually be someones favorite song, bless their hearts :lol:

I understand them liking the song, I like it as a studio song, but live, especially on this tour, it just wouldn't translate over as well. They did say Zooropa so :up: to that even though I doubt the band would ever try that. Even if they were to do something like with ZooTV.

that was the OLD request! the new request is just "pick 2 tracks that weren't played in 2009!"

I see.

In that case I vote for Please and Gone.

How can we sign up for free to vote ? The site only has "sign in" or "subscribe" options...

Ooohh, now to set up several alter-accounts on U2.com and use each of them to suggest A Sort Of Homecoming. :pray:

Today, I cannot see anything but the 30 most recent comments. It says there are 176! :banghead:

Have I said today that I hate U2.com?:wink:

ETA: So all of the requests for MOFO cannot be seen!:|

How can we sign up for free to vote ? The site only has "sign in" or "subscribe" options...

You'll need filling in all the required fields of the subscription process (login name, password, password confirmation, email address)..once you've finished the first part, you might be able to find the FREE MEMBERSHIP button if you want sign up for a free account.

U2.com > Signup

Someone said Ultraviolet!:doh: Have they been living under a rock?????

They either:

a) have reading comprehension issues;

b) didn't bother to read the directions;

or

c) are indeed living under a rock.

Dang, my comment from yesterday never made it up. Trying again for Mofo and A Sort of Homecoming.

Back
Top Bottom