U2 360 entrance theme music....??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkitgto

Acrobat
Should it be something crazy a la POPmart..........or more traditional like Vertigo.........or something completely different??!?@

Should they even have theme music (POP MUSIC), or start with a song from NLOTH?

I'd like it to be a song of a band not very well known troughout the world, just like last time. Arcade Fire's Wake up really became the anthem of a U2 show!

And not to mention all those threads made in EYKIW about 'what's that song that plays when U2 go onstage':drool:

It's kinda old but it'd be cool if they came out to "I Like the Way You Move" by the Bodyrockers and then went straight into some high tempo song. Open the shows with Boots I guess. Just an idea. Maybe not the best idea but I think it'd pump everyone up. They coudl really play with it on the video screens. Actually the more I think about it this would probably rock the stadiums. .....

YouTube - Bodyrockers - I like the way you move

This is funny because I was thinking about this today too and was thinking about starting a thread.

My money would be on Fez - Being Born. The funny thing about them using Arcade Fire's Wake Up was that they picked a song so damn good it smashes some of their own songs into the dust.

How about Devil Inside by INXS, cut it a little before the outro, fuse in some new background type music>> "future needs a big kiss.... let me in the sound" extended with massive lights, video screens, etc everything on that stage going off the wall, Bono appears like Zoo TV start GOYB followed by Even Better than the real thing and Stand up Comedy.

I think it would fit well in context, and given the relationship U2 and INXS have enjoyed, would be a nice homage. Either that or do a full cover of this song once or twice as opposed to a snippet. In fact, never tear us apart and devil inside should be the next songs U2 tries to do a full cover for.

How about Devil Inside by INXS, cut it a little before the outro, fuse in some new background type music>> "future needs a big kiss.... let me in the sound" extended with massive lights, video screens, etc everything on that stage going off the wall, Bono appears like Zoo TV start GOYB followed by Even Better than the real thing and Stand up Comedy.

Full marks to you for having an impressive imagination.

I can see an extended version of Fez.

Imagine.

It goes on for like three minutes at medium volume, with whatever images they choose on the big screen.

Then Bono goes "The future needs a big kiss..."

And then it decends into an extended version of the GOYB intro they did at the awards shows, with the country's national anthem and flag thing, followed by Edge riffing the bitch up and rocking your cocks off with a bit of Boots action.

Followed by Magnificent.

Fuck yeah. :drool:

i can wait to walk in the Amsterdam ArenA twice and ... twice Croke Park .. OMG .. it will be an exiting summer this summer.

Anyway intro music .. i still like this fez - intro ;)
Or just start with streets .. that intro ... :drool:

I can see an extended version of Fez.

Imagine.

It goes on for like three minutes at medium volume, with whatever images they choose on the big screen.

Then Bono goes "The future needs a big kiss..."

And then it decends into an extended version of the GOYB intro they did at the awards shows, with the country's national anthem and flag thing, followed by Edge riffing the bitch up and rocking your cocks off with a bit of Boots action.

Followed by Magnificent.

Fuck yeah. :drool:

:drool: That sounds good!

Anyone else hoping that the tour DVD will come out after Songs of Ascent come out so we get a tour DVD with mostly new stuff?

Back
Top Bottom