Sunday Bloody Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was the best version of SBS I've heard in awhile (not saying much).

To the south of France with brainless celebrities. :hmm:

you forgot to put "on edge his yacht" behind this sentence.

A good version in comparrison to the last couple of years but man is this medicore when you compare it to the 80's versions. I suddenly realised what is wrong with U2 nowadays :wink:

I liked many of the Elevation performances a lot, and the transition from L&POE was a great moment on Vertigo, but I agree this performance was great! Other than Bono doing a little too much aimless wandering.

question about SBS

I tried searching the threads and the web, but didn't see anything about this:

does anything know what is on the screen during the start of Sunday Bloody Sunday?

The screen is all green with arabic or persian text scrolling down, but I couldn't figure out what it said or what it meant.

Any insight would be great!

(I thought it might be about Iran or something, but Bono didn't say anything at the Barca #2 show that I went to)

Thank you!

EDIT:
looks like I found my answer on the U2.com forum:

here is the video
YouTube - U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (live 02JUL09 @ Camp Nou, Barcelona)

feel free to delete this thread, or move it if others would be interested by it!

What was that rap about ? was fucking awesome.

Yeah SBS has got its balls back.

Not a fan this version (another disapointment for this tour...). Too short, Larry doesn't "come back" with the drums when we think it ended and the chorus is not sung once again as it should be.

YES! Their finally playing it in the key it should be played unlike the last two tours :|

Back
Top Bottom