Suit Of Lights? (Gone/Ultraviolet)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onyourkneesboy

The Fly
1 encore:

-The Fly (or UTEOTHW)
- Gone: Bono singing: "...you can keep this suit of lights" (for the 2nd encore of course: Ultraviolet)

2nd encore:

-Ultraviolet (with "suit of lights")
- Moment of Surrender

Now how fantastic would that be??:drool::drool:

It kinda just fades out now with WOWY (U2 on auto-pilot for years on this song with no passion at all) and MOS...

Well?

I've stated before given the new suit and the steering wheel microphone we will be seeing both Gone and Zoo Station before too long...

Maybe the Pop stuff will erupt for the US leg? :hmm:

The US... hmm... where Pop is the least popular? God yes. I really have a feeling Gone will show up on this tour. It's the not-overly-well-known 90s song with the best chance of re-appearing (other than Ultraviolet), I think.

I've stated before given the new suit and the steering wheel microphone we will be seeing both Gone and Zoo Station before too long...

Don't you think that Zoo Station would really need The Fly to go with it, though? Pairing the two worked really well on Vertigo and ZooTV, and I'm not sure I can imagine Zoo Station without The Fly (although visa-versa is possible).

:pray:

I doubt they'll do Zoo Station again. It was a pretty odd one to pull out last time. Obviously there'll be others off Achtung. Gone is a safe bet. Really hoping they pull something else odd out of that decade though. That a 'small' song (ie not big, massively well known) like Ultraviolet is going over so well surely helps that cause.

Mofo. Mofo. Mofo. Mofo.

That is all.

Zoo Station and the Fly absolutely rocked on Vertigo (love for AB and some of its creative standouts is never a bad thing as far as I'm concerned). Gone/Please are the Pop tracks I hope get played this time around, of course 2 shows in and we're still waiting for a single track, it could be awhile.

TBH, i wouldnt care if they never played the fly, UTEOTW of ZS again. Give some love to the better AB songs like Acrobat, UV, LIB, SC and WGRYWH.

As with pop, I would LOVE anything from it. Probably hanging out most for IGWSHA, LNOE, Gone, Please though

Actually I am quite glad they're not playing Until the End of the World this time (so far)

think it's been a bit overplayed in recent tours

Nice finale. I hope Gone and other Pop stuff like Mofo resurface this tour and UV stays on solid. Maybe they could kick BD and COBL out. Wouldn't miss those two one little bit.

The only Pop song I'd care to hear again live is Mofo, or Discotheque if it's the Vertigo Version.

It's at times like this that I get quite nostagic for Pop. U2's most underestimated release IMHO. They could play any song from it and it would be a welcome addition to the current setlist. We need more 90's for sure.

It is very simple guys and gals:

Mysterious Ways (Zoo TV Tour)
The Fly (Elevation Tour)
Gone (Elevation Tour)
Discotheque (Vertigo Tour)

Are songs that are screaming to be played on this thing that we call The Claw!!

EDIT: Did I forget to add New Year's Day on the list? yup! I did!

Back
Top Bottom