songs u would take a beer or pee break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I could do without "One" on this tour. But it will never happen. I think the most logical maybe is "bullet"?

Holy Jesus WTF?!!!?!?!?
That's sooooo disapointing you feel this way......especially for a ZooTV tourist....how can you hate most of Achtung Baby? The Fly, Mysterious Ways, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill Me and Gone are in my TOP 10! And HMTMKMKM and Gone NEVER get played!!!! Boots will be really good love, trust me, it's one of the best off the new album, it rocked during the Brit Awards, and I'm pretty sure it will open every show on the new Tour.

It's not that big of a matter, folks – calm down. I've simply heard some of these quoted tunes much too often live and there are other tunes from AB or POP, I'd prefer a lot. If you toured intensively like me in 1997 (and for the latter tune also often in 2001), you had a lot of chances to hear HMTMKMKM & Gone – every night and every night in the same slot!
Songs like The Fly and Mysterious Ways are great, yes, but they do deserve a break now IMO. Play EBTTRT or to be dust-off ones like Acrobat, So Cruel or even Lady With The Spinning Head – and we talk again, whether I "hate most of Achtung Baby" :)lol:). And Boots, no, it will just eat up a slot in the setlist, I fear ... By the way: I'm looking forward to the tour, ey ...:applaud:

I Will Follow
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
With Or Without You
Bullet The Blue Sky
Until The End Of The World
The Fly
One
Mysterious Ways
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill Me
Gone
Beautiful Day
Get On Your Boots

... will be a long lavatory session, I guess ...:wink:

Are you sure you're on the right message board :lol:

I would never leave during a U2 concert (unless I had seats). If it was absolutely necessary, I'd leave during One, Moment Of Surrender, White As Snow, Cedars Of Lebanon or one of the other ridiculously slow songs.

If they'd do the convenient thing and just play NLOTH in its entirety together, I could see "Unknown Caller" and "Breathe" and spend the rest of that set in the bathroom. Then I could come out and forget all about the rest of the NLOTH nonsense and see a great U2 show.

If they'd do the convenient thing and just play NLOTH in its entirety together, I could see "Unknown Caller" and "Breathe" and spend the rest of that set in the bathroom. Then I could come out and forget all about the rest of the NLOTH nonsense and see a great U2 show.

Sounds like you may have a bladder problem if you need that long, you may want to go see a doctor about that...

I'll be front row, so I'll just drop me dacks and piss through the barrier, hope security doesn't see....

Back
Top Bottom