Song Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stagman

War Child
OK guys I think its time we get too see and hear the brilliance of Edge on this tour!!

Bring on STAND UP COMEDY !!!!

Hearing this being played would be like Exit on the JTT or Bullet during Zootv(seeing as that was when it totally rocked for the first time), just mindnumbing awesomeness!!!

Breathe is'nt so great as an opener, NLOTH is cool but still does'nt get the crowd goin, Boots almost overcomes its flaws in a live setting.. only Magnificent does the job at the start of the show.... they need to pickup the intensity somewhere in the first few songs and SUC will deliver i am sure of it :) It will be a singalong to an extent and then everyone will just stand there in awe of Edge as well, its what the tour is missing thus far. What other solos are there??? Unknown Caller and what... nothing, Magnficent and Mos have small ones but nothing on an epic level like Zootv days.... Even Mysterious ways has no solo now.. this is crazy.. WE NEED MORE SOLOS EDGE PLEASE SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!

it will fall flat because, like ABOY, there needs to be 2 guitars live, which most likely wont happen.

ABOY is an awful, awful song. SUC is the ABOY of the album, I guess, in that it's the odd distorted rocker that is everyone's least favorite song on NLOTH, but to imply that SUC is nearly as godawful as ABOY is downright insulting.

SOME PEEPLEZ GOT HI RIZEZ ON THERE BAX.

it will fall flat because, like ABOY, there needs to be 2 guitars live, which most likely wont happen.

I don't think its particularly necessary to have 2 guitars on this song. There's only one main riff during verses, etc. Its more about the bass work.

ABOY is an awful, awful song. SUC is the ABOY of the album, I guess, in that it's the odd distorted rocker that is everyone's least favorite song on NLOTH, but to imply that SUC is nearly as godawful as ABOY is downright insulting.

SOME PEEPLEZ GOT HI RIZEZ ON THERE BAX.
I like ABOY. :sad:

I want to hear it too. They always introduce some new songs later on in the tour. And of the news songs that haven't been played yet SUC is the song that would probably work best live.

I really hope they play Electrical Storm, this could be our last chance to hear it live :(

Drowning man would be awesome, it sounded really good in the rehearsals.

Also, anything from POP (except for Staring at the sun, which has been played a lot) would be greatly appreciatted: Mofo :drool:, Discotheque, If God will send, Please, Do you feel loved :drool:

I don't think its particularly necessary to have 2 guitars on this song. There's only one main riff during verses, etc. Its more about the bass work.

during the "ooo oo ooo ooo" parts up to the "come on you people...." part and during the solo :)yuck:) there are 2 guitars

i think NLOTH, Breathe, SUC, and MOS should all have 2 guitars live.

Back
Top Bottom