Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 25th Anniversary Setlist Party 10/30/09 Pics + Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Might as well get one started. I saw a tweet that stated there could be 1000Mikes audio tonight :hyper: :fingerscrossed:

There have been some spoilers too!

•atu2 U2 and Bruce Springsteen rehearsed "I Still Haven't Found..." together
•atu2 Patti Smith was also somehow involved with the U2 - Bruce Springsteen collaboration.
•atu2 U2 and the Black Eyed Peas rehearsed "Where Is The Love?" together
•U2 and Mick Jagger rehearsed together, but we don't know what.
---which according to the YouTube clip in the other thread, would be Gimme Shelter
•atu2 U2 are scheduled as the last performer tonight and should do about 12 songs or so

•atu2 But with the way last night's concert went, it'll be grand madness & anything is possible w/ U2's set, the timing, length, etc.

So... let's get it started, though I'll be back later ;)

There have been some spoilers too!

•atu2 U2 and Bruce Springsteen rehearsed "I Still Haven't Found..." together
•atu2 Patti Smith was also somehow involved with the U2 - Bruce Springsteen collaboration.
•atu2 U2 and the Black Eyed Peas rehearsed "Where Is The Love?" together
•U2 and Mick Jagger rehearsed together, but we don't know what.
---which according to the YouTube clip in the other thread, would be Gimme Shelter
•atu2 U2 are scheduled as the last performer tonight and should do about 12 songs or so

•atu2 But with the way last night's concert went, it'll be grand madness & anything is possible w/ U2's set, the timing, length, etc.
well, this has the potential to be epic

And I still want to see Metallica and U2 trade One's.

I had free tickets, good tickets, offered to me a few weeks ago, but I turned them down because I could not afford the cross-country flight.

:wave: kelly. I think I read that Headache said Bruce didn't take the stage last night til 11:30am and played for 2 hours or something. Who knows what time the boys will be on tonight. You might be fast asleep by then :wink: :hug:

That sucks Romi! And why aren't you there one4u2? :sad:

My friend got the free tix offered to her yesterday, (the obstructed ones from 1iota.com) couldn't go because they were offered to her only yesterday, offered them to me and I didn't think I could use them without her being there..ID,etc...I've used that website before and they've asked for ID I remember so she declined the tix..:angry::scream::angry:

:wave: kelly. I think I read that Headache said Bruce didn't take the stage last night til 11:30am and played for 2 hours or something. Who knows what time the boys will be on tonight. You might be fast asleep by then :wink: :hug:

Yeah, plus I feel like I'm coming down with something :(

I'll hang it there as long as I can :lol:

I really want to hear the spoiler youtube clip thing you were referring to :sexywink:

For anyone who wants to listen, the Houston and Las Vegas shows are now up on U2start.

Back
Top Bottom