Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 25th Anniversary Setlist Party 10/30/09 Pics + Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!! My favourite Stones song, I need this in hi-def right now!!! Sounds great though, and goddamn Fergie looks hot, I bet Edge was loving the amount of time she spent cavorting around him. :wink:

Meh. Jagger on his own was fine on Gimme Shelter, would have liked to see Bono getting into it as well instead of grabbing the guitar...

Mick is fine on the verses he sings on his own, but when he and Bono come in together on the choruses he sounds dreadful!!

You can tell just how good a singer Bono is against Mick on SIAMYCGOO

I won't knock the guy considering he has been at it for a very very very long time I have never liked his voice although it is ok but MaMa Mia the guy has alot of energy!:up::up:

Gimme Shelter was :drool: as well as ISHFWILF w/ Bruce

Holy shit that Mys Ways/Where Is The Love/One was amazing. Larry Adam and Edge just rocked it out like it was their song, and Edge's effects for Mys Ways actually work quite well on that BEP tune - loved it!! :up:

Listening to Edge play Mysterious Ways under Where Is The Love? is interesting.

Nice videos. U2 sound great, also the other ones sound fantastic, but Mick's voice just doesn't fit Stuck at all, he's not a good singer, no feeling for a song like this. Still nice to see them together.

were there people booing at the end of that?!!?! :ohmy:

bunny_pancake%5B1%5D.jpg

Best clip so far. Guess the set wasn't a problem for the crowd - or the teleprompter.

:rolleyes:

i will never say constructively criticize anything the two does ever again... they are awesome in all they do.

i'm sorry, but from behind the stage the teleprompter was a bit hard to miss...

11037_190759210933_775510933_3991508_4205360_n.jpg

see those white words that only the people behind the stage and the few hundred people in the best seats can see if they turn around?

the damned teleprompter was about 10 feet by 10 feet...

Back
Top Bottom