Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 25th Anniversary Setlist Party 10/30/09 Pics + Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Confirmed rumor:

Edge will summon MJ (Michael Jackson) and Roy (Orbison) back into the realm of the living with an extended version of the UC solo

Well, I think it is technically Patti Smith's guest spot, but since Bruce wrote the majority of the song and he is there I think it would be weird for him to not be on stage for it. Roy most likely is Roy Bittan, the piano player for the E Street Band most of whom have already been spotted in the audience tonight.

Thanks. :) Yeah, I was just thinking they did it during last night's set, but I was confusing things.

Could it be Roy Orbison :shifty:

That's the first name that popped into my head. :reject: :lol: I'm not that much of a Springsteen fan, so I'm not familiar with any members of his band other than Little Steven and Clarence Clemons.

Thanks. :) Yeah, I was just thinking they did it during last night's set, but I was confusing things.

That's the first name that popped into my head. :reject: :lol: I'm not that much of a Springsteen fan, so I'm not familiar with any members of his band other than Little Steven and Clarence Clemons.

Hate Springsteen and just realized Roy Orbison is dead :shifty:

:hyper: :hyper: What did I miss? What did I miss???

I wanted to be at this tonight, darn it! I even took off early from the library job in anticipation of going to the Garden early and trying to meet Bono. But I didn't have the $$, especially after going to the Gavin thing earlier this month and having to get a ticket for a July concert in a few days!!!

Being a U2 fan is an expensive hobby!

Oh right, him! So I know three of them! That only leaves about 40 more of them, right? :wink:

Well if we are talking TECHNICALLY in the E Street Band, all you have left:
Roy Bittan (piano) - defines the E Street sound along w/ Clarence
Nils Lofgren (guitar) - crazy fantastic, guitarist
Patti Scialfa (vocals) - the wife

If you are talking about all the musicians on stage this tour with Bruce, well that will take quite a lot longer...

i think it has started just now

First song of the night is Vertigo., according to twitter

Well if we are talking TECHNICALLY in the E Street Band, all you have left:
Roy Bittan (piano) - defines the E Street sound along w/ Clarence
Nils Lofgren (guitar) - crazy fantastic, guitarist
Patti Scialfa (vocals) - the wife

If you are talking about all the musicians on stage this tour with Bruce, well that will take quite a lot longer...

Ah, so it's a small core band, and a ton of other musicians, then. I just assumed that they were all the band pretty much, but that some of them were interchangeable between tours.

Back
Top Bottom