Return of Bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bad is likely to be played in Dublin. I think we'll see 1 or 2 others during those 3 concerts as well. Perhaps Until the End of the World.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was..

you know I'm bad.. I'm bad.. shamon!

aoooowwwwwwwwww!

My money's on Bad to appear at Dublin III.

Wouldn't be entirely shocked if the band did it at Amsterdam II either, though.

I was at Dublin 1 and 2 on the Vertigo Tour, and they played Bad on Dublin 3 :doh::doh::doh:

Unfortunately this year I wont be able to make it to Dublin 1, :doh:
If they play Bad the first night!! I will officially start dis-liking the band! :D

i'm a sheep who panders shamelessly to the band, and i've been an open supporter of whatever setlists they've chosen to play so far, but the exclusion of Bad is the one thing I can NEVER make peace with!

Bring on the greatest song of all time in Amsterdam I say, and then keep it there for good for the remainder of the tour!!!

Well, they never dropped Bad for a whole tour. If not in Dublin - there's a good chance though - it'll be played sometime before this tour ends.
I wonder how Pride becomes a staple and this doesn't. But maybe that's the cool thing about Bad... it's not played that much. Usually I don't care that much about a song being 'exclusive'... but I don't know, it seems to be the case with Bad.

Probably expect that or Drowning Man...and you never know maybe even more of 40 seeing he sang it at the end of MOS at Amsterdam 1... Bono even got a bit teary eyed at the end of it too :sad:. Looks promising!

Daaaamn that was awesome stuff last night.

Now, U2, just stick with Streets/Bad to close the main set. It's an ideal conclusion.

I may have been on the money here, but the Drowning Man thread so far has been doing a very good job of showing my fallibility! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom