Private U2 Concert in Denver Tonight!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
So, I have a friend who owns a plane that is part of the same company that supplies U2's jets and tonight there is a private concert for invited members of this company in Denver. My friend just sent me a photo of Bono speaking to the crowd on a press conference stage and the show will be starting soon.

Ill let you know more updates when I get them, but my friend is not much of a U2 fan and just going cause he got a ticket so I probably wont be able to report too much on setlist details (and Im guessing there wont be any surprises for the private concert anyways). Ill post more as soon as I get updates!!

Band's at the stadium and has rehearsed Magnificent, Miss Sarajevo, Zooropa, and COBL.

So you're saying this is a gig at the Kunstmuseum Denver?

Im not sure exactly where it is or if its in the claw stage. My friend is pretty busy now in the crowds and with the press conference so he says he'll text me after the show and Ill get whatever details I can then, but I can confirm that there is a U2 show happening in Denver tonight.

btw ax, i was sure the "what do you want" intro to cobl from australia that i've seen on youtube was from melbourne, because it looks like docklands, but it's not on my sydney bootleg. can you confirm if that tiny bit of zooropa was done in melbourne or somewhere else?

Word is that shit's happening at the stadium for invited guests and Special Olympics kids. Sounds like almost the same deal as that dress rehearsal back in Barcelona on 29 June 2009.

btw ax, i was sure the "what do you want" intro to cobl from australia that i've seen on youtube was from melbourne, because it looks like docklands, but it's not on my sydney bootleg. can you confirm if that tiny bit of zooropa was done in melbourne or somewhere else?

It didn't happen in Melbourne as far as I can recall. Pretty sure if it had, I'd have lost it. I thought that didn't actually show up until South Africa?

hmm. i definitely remember seeing the questions and then "what do you want?" on youtube before south africa. it's definitely not sydney. the video doesn't look like lang park. it was before perth.

i am 100% i remember it. all i know is i'm glad they didn't cocktease us in auckland, because i'd have cried if we were teased with zooropa and got city of blinding lights instead.

And there goes the stream ... seems he's having trouble getting a stable connection.

Aiwiy

Is the stream from inside the stadium?

I'm outside the gate with a couple dozen people. This sucks

Aiwiy

Is the stream from inside the stadium?

I'm outside the gate with a couple dozen people. This sucks

Outside. I take it there wasn't anything between UTEOTW and AIWIY? The stream was down for just long enough that there might've been.

And hey, you guys doing epic queuing now get two gigs for the price of one!

Ah fuck, m2 and his stream are being kicked out of his spot!

Hope everybody's not being sent too far away and that they can still hear (and let us know the set ... nooo, no ulterior motives here).

How has this thread only got ~20 posts so far? Has the Kunstmuseum gig made us all THAT skeptical? :wink:

bd

my hands are freezing

iphone battery died. using a buddies netbook

posting in a setlist thread when i'm outside the damn stadium

<---idiot

it was difficult to hear. harmonica sounded very similar to rtss

wish it was 50 degrees warmer

i need to hear the play me snip from last week. i'm a closet nd fan

pride oh no

Goddamn these streams always die about two seconds after I click 'post' here!

Back
Top Bottom