Please might get an airing on this tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think two or three songs from Pop will make a comeback. The ones I'd like to hear the most are Please, Gone, and LNOE.

I think playing Magnificent, Discotheque and Get On Your Boots together would be killer. I am also hoping for Gone and Please as well.

I think two or three songs from Pop will make a comeback. The ones I'd like to hear the most are Please, Gone, and LNOE.

I would kill for Do you Feel Loved. I really think that song would fit on No Line (with a little tweak here or there). I never liked Please or Gone...but Last Night on Earth would be very nice!

I kinda get the feeling that it might be played this time around too. It could be part of their political moment, there aren't many songs on the new record that lends themselves too well for that moment even though some have a war theme. I would love this:

Cedars Of Lebanon --> Please --> City Of Blinding Lights :drool:

And full band, no acoustic. Please deserves full band, with its solo. :drool:

I don't think it will happen

Please worked incredibly well during POPMart, right before with the big Streets final
to me that spot should be reserved for a song of the new album

just like I feel MOFO shouldn't open the show and therefore has no available spot

Sounds like a mashup of songs to make a list to me. :wink:

But, who am I to know?

I want it to be played so badly, I would sell my iPod just to hear it live, forget Streets, forget Bad, this is what I want. :drool:

Pleeeeeeeeease :drool:
Oh man I hope they play that. It was my favorite U2 song ever for quite a while (replaced by MOS now though!)

I agree that Please --> COBL would be great. :up:

I think we'll get Discotheque, LNOE and Please in regular rotation. I hope Gone, Mofo and Do You Feel Loved might also get some airings. I really liked how DYFL was performed on Popmart- it's a shame they didn't haha. Still, I definitely feel Pop's tracks will figure more prominently this year- after all it's only fair- the more musically "conservative" fans have had it their way since 1998.

Back
Top Bottom