Please might get an airing on this tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please, ASOH, Love is Blindness, IGC and Ultraviolet in that order are the top 5 I want back. I have said in other posts, that there are plenty of songs I want back(exit,LNOE, God PartII), but these are the 5 main ones.

Magnificent is not Streets, but it is the only thing since that has a shot. That being said, Please is as good a song as Streets, just magnificent is the same kind of anthem that could be a major competitor.

I really think that Please is one of the best songs U2 have ever written.

Please, ASOH, Love is Blindness, IGC and Ultraviolet in that order are the top 5 I want back. I have said in other posts, that there are plenty of songs I want back(exit,LNOE, God PartII), but these are the 5 main ones.

Magnificent is not Streets, but it is the only thing since that has a shot. That being said, Please is as good a song as Streets, just magnificent is the same kind of anthem that could be a major competitor.

I really think that Please is one of the best songs U2 have ever written.

You speak my mind. Please is one of the most underrated U2 songs around, and I believe it is great enough to be mentioned alongside greats like Bad and Streets. :up:

You speak my mind. Please is one of the most underrated U2 songs around, and I believe it is great enough to be mentioned alongside greats like Bad and Streets. :up:

I totally agree, POP has been overly neglected on the last TWO tours!!! Come on U2, bust out the POP!!

Back
Top Bottom