Perfect 360 Opener Would Be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you dont like that opener then.....

The Fly
Zoo Station
UV
EBTTRT

Larry could come out and start with the fly drums before the guitars kick in too

:drool::drool:

Can you imagine The Fly images of flashing "Lie" and "BeLIEve" on the 360 screens and the light show they could have for the opening.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Bono could eveb be lowered down sitting inside a Trabant car! with Edge and Adam driving in in Trabants!

He could be lowered in sort of suspended from a cross like hes being crucified then at the end of the night be crucified to the cross and be rased up to UTEOTW cos of its "Judas" theme.

Your posts don't make me think you are on drugs, but they sure do make me wish I was on drugs when I read them!

:lol:

PS I'm just ribbin ya. I heard that on the radio this morning in reference to someone who was listening to Macy Gray speak and I was just waiting for the opportunity to modify it for Interweb use :wink:

He could be lowered in sort of suspended from a cross like hes being crucified then at the end of the night be crucified to the cross and be rased up to UTEOTW cos of its "Judas" theme.

And then the cross jetpacks him off into the night sky.

Fez-Being born over the PA...then the band start to play No line on the horizon :drool:

Or if you liked the Breathe mood, then Larry could come out and start with Acrobat drums before the rest of the band join him on stage...:drool:

as awesome/funny/ridiculous as some of these ideas are, if U2 ever opened a show with anything other than a song off their newest album, it would be so extremely disappointing imo.

If you wanna see that opening go live in the nineties. How many threads are there about people saying why don't they do this like they did it during ZOO TV?

They should open with Cedars of Lebanon, seguing into Drowning Man, seguing into Lemon, seguing into Lady With The Spinning Head, seguing into Corpse, seguing into acoustic Bullet the Blue Sky, seguing into the two-hour-long version of Alex Descends that Axver suggested in another thread. And then there would be an encore of Jonas Brothers covers. The end.

Back
Top Bottom