Omfg ebttrt!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stingray Guitar --> EBTTRT please, :drool:.

It's about time though don't you think? They've only been rehearsing the song since the initial rehearsals in 2009!

the new version of Even better than the real thing...

Is this the third highlight of this tour, along with the Crazy remix and Ultraviolet ?

Great opener.

I must admit I was never really that excited about the return of this song... UNTIL I HEARD IT!!!!!! I just figured they were going to play the same album identical version we heard on Zoo, Pop and a few shows of Elevation. Talk about giving a song a facelift. They need to do this to more songs!

This song is such a major improvement. Everything they changed is amazing. I think it works the best as a show opener, but I think it could work well as an encore opener too.

I think if they're going to put it in the middle of the main set though, they should put it after UTEOTW. I think this would be perfect: Magnificent>Mysterious Ways>Until The End of The World>Even Better Than The Real Thing

Also, I really want a great quality mp3 of this song. I haven't found a really good one yet. All the ones I've found, the crowd is too loud and you can barely hear Bono's vocals and Edge's are completely drowned out by the audience. If anyone has a good quality of the song, please, pass it my way:

seastwood9@gmail.com

Much appreesh.

I wouldn't say there are only 3 highlights (NLOTH & TUF come to mind off the top of my head), but yes it is an excellent reworking, :drool:.

it sounds alot to me, like its made up of elements of the great remix of this song from the early 90s. The one on best of 90-00. ( name of the remix excapes me)

it sounds alot to me, like its made up of elements of the great remix of this song from the early 90s. The one on best of 90-00. ( name of the remix excapes me)

That's the Perfecto Remix.

And we're thinking it's a mix of the regular Live version from ZooTV/POPMart and the Perfecto remix

Is this the third highlight of this tour, along with the Crazy remix and Ultraviolet ?

Great opener.

This is the third highlight for me, along with Ultra Violet and Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me. Crazy Tonight remix is one of this tour's lowpoints.

It's my second favorite tour opener, after Breathe. Sue me.

Where do I send the papers???!!! ;)

EBTTRT is the first decent opener they have had this tour. Stingray is cool but into Beautiful Day ruins it. Then flat our opening with Beautiful day is just awful for me. Possibly the worst opener they have ever done.

Like the song Breathe, but it never worked "great" as an opener. It was OK.

What a great opener. If they don't leave that for the NA leg, they're crazy. Why can't U2.com post a video of the full song? They have the footage!

Really, they need to post the full video of the song!!!

I'm so glad they revived this and gave 360 the opener it deserves.

:drool:

:heart::heart::heart:

That's the Perfecto Remix.

And we're thinking it's a mix of the regular Live version from ZooTV/POPMart and the Perfecto remix

I think it takes elements from the Perfecto and the Apollo Stealth remixes.

It's my second favorite tour opener, after Breathe. Sue me.

Hahahaha, I have it beating Breathe by a little, but seriously both those songs are the best openers on the tour.

Back
Top Bottom