OK - So will they play Wave of Sorrow or what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if anything, they'll play an unreleased track that comes from the AB or UF remasters, not one that came out 2 years ago.

I like Wave of Sorrow, but not so much I want it to take a setlist spot. Electrical Storm first please.

would it be too much to ask for them to bust out Promenade on a nightly basis?

If they bring out Wave of Sorrow regularly as well, the show really is gonna be pretty fucked if Bono's voice fails at any point along the tour!

no i won't be played. its a terrible b-side from 20+ years ago. there is no need to play it now.

Same, but an occasional appearance wouldn't be bad.

as long as its not at any of the shows i am at, by all means let it make an occasional appearance. :wink:

no i won't be played. its a terrible b-side from 20+ years ago. there is no need to play it now.

as long as its not at any of the shows i am at, by all means let it make an occasional appearance. :wink:

terrible? sounds like flamebait ;]

I thought it was amazingly exciting to hear Bono do a recent vocal on a JT studio song! Sounded a lot like JT Bono!

How often do we get to hear that?

Plus it is an outstanding song!

terrible? sounds like flamebait ;]

I thought it was amazingly exciting to hear Bono do a recent vocal on a JT studio song! Sounded a lot like JT Bono!

How often do we get to hear that?

Plus it is an outstanding song!

not trying to bait anyone. just my opinion.

i just think its a really boring song (reminds me of hands that built america- one of my least favorite u2 songs of all time), and would hate for them to waste a spot on it. not sure why anyone would want them to try this live at this point. its one song, i can see why it was a b-side (or really a c-side, since they released so many great b-sides with the JT singles).

Back
Top Bottom