oh...and Love is blindness. Bring it back please bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bazza

War Child
In a previous post i highlighted the need to bring back ultraviolet. Everyone overwhelmingly agrees by the looks of it. I found another which would fit well ( Love is blindness) as part of a zootv type encore....

PLEASE!!!!!!
:drool:

I don't like Ultraviolet and personally don't care about hearing that song live, but Love is blindness would be great as an encore. :up:

Ultra Violet can FOAD; it's one of U2's worst songs.

Love Is Blindness, on the other hand, is one of their best and really should be played. The band (seemingly spontaneously) did all of it up to and excluding Edge's solo in Argentina on Vertigo.

totally agree- I love this song- have got live versions on my Dublin 1993, Washington 1992 concerts on my i-pod and it's brilliant

please please please!!!

It was awesome on ZooTV, and its awesome every time I listen to Achtung Baby, yet another track it'd be great to see again.

I don't like Ultraviolet and personally don't care about hearing that song live

What? How can you possibly say this? It makes no sense. Why would you post on a U2 forum if you don't like one of the songs off of their best album? You're obviously not a true U2 fan.... :huh:

Love is blindness, time to bring this back for sure. I think even as the closer, as U2 does not always make it a thing to close with a song from the current album.

Like Ultraviolet, every live version of this was just in another galaxy!

Love is Blindness can only be played as the closing song and I don't like touts to rehash closers from past tours
so as far as I'm concerned it was great then and that's it

personally I think there are dozens of U2 songs better than Ultraviolet
+ we already had a Achtung section during Vertigo
I hope for something a bit different now

Back
Top Bottom