North American Tour Changes in Set list??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My money's on just an IGC snippet in Arizona, like they did last tour.

Would be sweet if they pulled out the song in full like on Elevation's third leg, though.

My money's on just an IGC snippet in Arizona, like they did last tour.

Would be sweet if they pulled out the song in full like on Elevation's third leg, though.

IGC would be great in any form, but they really should play it full band otherwise it falls close to being another :doh: U2 acoustic moment.

All we need is a song from Pop and we'll have a pretty good '90's representation on this tour. Echoing the post above, I sincerely hope they keep playing Your Blue Room. It's such a beautiful song and deserves a place in the set, IMHO. Also, bring back Electrical Storm, at least for this leg please! Maybe even rotate it with YBR? They were starting to get the hang of it in Gothenburg...

Electrical Storm :sad: we hardly knew you.

I find it so surprising that given the scope of this tour, they'd still ignore Pop, some of those songs would be at home, not so much the dance-floor ones (although most people around here want to hear them) but like Please, Gone, LNOE, etc. Or... Playboy Mansion :drool: They embrace (however little) material from Zooropa, even Passengers, rehearse IGWSHA, but we got nothing. I'm not one of those Pop obsessers, but we could have some great revival there, and a full band Stay/The First Time would kill me.

Electrical Storm :sad: we hardly knew you.

I find it so surprising that given the scope of this tour, they'd still ignore Pop, some of those songs would be at home, not so much the dance-floor ones (although most people around here want to hear them) but like Please, Gone, LNOE, etc. Or... Playboy Mansion :drool: They embrace (however little) material from Zooropa, even Passengers, rehearse IGWSHA, but we got nothing. I'm not one of those Pop obsessers, but we could have some great revival there, and a full band Stay/The First Time would kill me.

Trust us Pop fans we know and don't understand. Standing there in Chicago I kept thinking why isn't Discotheque, Gone, Please, IGWSHA (Sci-Fi Country), or even Mofo not being played.

If someone see's Bono or Edge let them know, Pop songs were born for the Claw. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom