No Rock and Roll Hall of Fame setlist party?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce Springstein and Patty Smith on stage with U2... Singing Because the Night belongs to lovers or something

Jeff Beck is on now. He was good and the bassist girl looks like she is about 15 years old. He does a cover of Foxy Lady with someone from ZZ Top which was good.

I think in the Rolling Stone issue it said she was in her 20's. I remember after the show everyone was talking about how young she looked.

I'm watching it now and Paul Simon is on..at what point does U2 come on? I want to watch the hockey game as well lol..don't want to miss U2!

I'm watching it now and Paul Simon is on..at what point does U2 come on? I want to watch the hockey game as well lol..don't want to miss U2!

I think after Simon & Garfunkel it was Aretha Franklin and then a Metallica set, and U2 were on after that.

I don't think I missed anyone in there, but I was only giving it my partial attention.

I didn't go the first night, so I really want to see Bruce's performance. I don't want to spoil who else Bruce plays with in his performance.

Back
Top Bottom