Mysterious Ways...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hatrickpatrick

The Fly
I've heard a lot of rumors that MW will be quite stripped down if played at all on this tour. I'm not an opponent of experimentation or anything, but seriously would anyone agree that the sexy A3 flange-wah is what makes that song so epic? I really hope they leave it in :D

I've heard a lot of rumors that MW will be quite stripped down if played at all on this tour. I'm not an opponent of experimentation or anything, but seriously would anyone agree that the sexy A3 flange-wah is what makes that song so epic? I really hope they leave it in :D

I do agree with you. However, I do look forward to hearing songs in different ways. We shall see.

MW is as strong a staple as Streets and Pride.....I still can't believe they skipped it this time around.

They rehearsed it acoustically yes, and BEFORE you condemn it, listen to it first. It's on youtube and IMO it sounds pretty damn COOL. It's a 12 string acoustic as far as I'm aware.

It's something fresh, different, I don't mind it. They'll bring it in the set once they're ready for it. It's only been rehearsed a few times.

Nooooooo don't tempt me - I utterly refuse to watch any footage or look at any setlists until July 27th. One of the epic things about Vertigo was that apart from seeing the video backdrop in the CoBL video, I didn't know anything about what to expect or what it would be like ('twas my first U2 gig :) ). I'm not ruining the anticipation by peeking! :p

I've heard a bit last night in shit quality, so that doesn't give much away, and I've seen a bit of visuals and MW rehearsals. That's all. Besides I'm holding out till next week saturday! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom