:: I have an amazing prediction (must-read; amazing prediction)::

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ZOOMACPHISTO800 IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING FURTHER PROOF TO HIS EARLIER STATED CONVICTIONS:

U2, Gore, Hayek and McConaughey to Headline Laliberte’s Global Water Event | Parabolic Arc

"The event will take place simultaneously on October 9th at 20:00 EDT (-4 GMT) in Montreal, Moscow, Santa Monica, New York City, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Marrakesh, Sydney, Osaka, Tampa, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, London and the International Space Station"

U2 is in Tampa on Oct. 9th - FACT
U2 is involved in the event - FACT
The (entire) event takes place at 20.00 EDT and will last for 2 hours... this coincides with U2 showtime

Posted by Doug Messier on September 29, 2009, at 6:16 pm in Guy Laliberté, News, space station and space tourism

prophetic

sarcasm-detector-thumb.jpg

The only quote I can think of is when somebody asked Bono before an Elevation gig if they'd play Acrobat for her birthday, and he replied that Edge would have to meditate in a tree for a month first, or something to that effect.

As far as I'm concerned, Edge needs to get meditating!
I remember that:D Not sure it was meditating in a tree but the idea was that Edge might not be able to make that happen.

ZOOMACPHISTO800 IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING FURTHER PROOF TO HIS EARLIER STATED CONVICTIONS:

U2, Gore, Hayek and McConaughey to Headline Laliberte’s Global Water Event | Parabolic Arc

"The event will take place simultaneously on October 9th at 20:00 EDT (-4 GMT) in Montreal, Moscow, Santa Monica, New York City, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Marrakesh, Sydney, Osaka, Tampa, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, London and the International Space Station"

U2 is in Tampa on Oct. 9th - FACT
U2 is involved in the event - FACT
The (entire) event takes place at 20.00 EDT and will last for 2 hours... this coincides with U2 showtime

Hope this is true cause I just happen to have a ticket for this show :D

INFLUENTIAL INTERFERENCE-R CONFIRMS 'ACROBAT' WOULD BE "RELEVANT", "AWESOME"

An influential poster at the popular U2 messageboard Interference has confirmed that the playing of Acrobat would be "relevant" and "awesome". Pressed for comment, ZooMacPhisto800 explained that the playing of Acrobat by U2 during an upcoming multimedia event with Guy Laliberté, founder of Cirque du soleil, would be an appropriate choice of song as (Cirque du soleil) "is all about acrobats". "They're also good friends" added ZooMacPhisto800 referring to U2 and Mr. Laliberté. Asked what he thought of the opinion of Axver, another influential member of Interference, that U2 would be more likely to play In A Little While, ZooMacPhisto800 had this to say: "That would also be a relevant song choice, but I think both Axver and I are in agreement that that would be significantly less awesome".

U2 play Tampa on October 9th, 2009

Back
Top Bottom