I can't believe _____ hasn't been played this entire tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

INDY500

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Name the one song you can't believe U2 has yet to play on the 360 tour and if you're happy or sad about that.

Bullet The Blue Sky

Played 100... 200.. 300 times past its expiration date. :up:

I Threw A Brick........And I am extremely
mad-050.gif
about it

I Will Follow.

Been played on every tour except this one... so far (not counting rehearsals). Sad I must say, since I love the song no matter how many times it's been played.

Drowning Man is the obvious answer.

Can't say I'm happy about it.

However, I'm beyond thrilled at the absence of BTBS, and, hopefully from Chicago II through the end of the tour, Pride. I was a little disappointed about the lack of The Fly at first, but Ultraviolet makes up for it twice-over (and then we have TUF, too!).

Zooropa! :D

Ok I CAN totally believe it hasn't been played, but I just can't think of a song that would fit the whole space theme/stage/concept better than this. If YBR works than why not Zooropa :sad: It's so trippy and cool sounding I wish they hadn't given up on it because of the whole ZooTV performances.

(ps, am cry about it)

Drowning Man is the obvious answer.
The first two songs that popped into my mind when I saw this thread were The Fly and Drowning Man.

Drowning Man seemed like it was destined to be a surefire inclusion in the setlist. Now we're just hoping it'll show up sometime in 2010.

The Fly is a song that rocks the house whenever its played, and the band seem to enjoy it as much as the fans do, so I'm surprised it hasn't shown up at least once or twice.

Dirty Day :lmao:...I'm being sarcastic with that one..;)

In all seriousness, I agree with the person that said I will Follow :up:

Oh yeah and AIWIY, Running to stand still, and of course Drowning Man..also while they have played Bad, they should play it more! Bad is Good!

Drowning man, Electrical Storm

So unhappy about those two not being played on a regular basis (DM not even played in a show at all....) :sad:

And I must say that I'm surprised they didn't include Stand Up Comedy in this tour, it seemed a Stadium song to me....

The lack of The Fly with staging such as this is utterly baffling. I really expected EBTTRT too, especially after it was rehearsed.

Bullet is one of the warhorses I wanted retired the least (Vertigo's shitty version notwithstanding). Again, it would suit this tour. I'd much rather see it stick around than One, Pride, ISHFWILF and WOWY.

I also really thought this was HMTMKMKM's comeback tour.

Honestly, I can't believe that in general, there is little in the way of big fuck-off stadium rock songs. When you look at this stage, you immediately think of that sort of material.

New: Stand up Comedy- come on guys, where the hell is this?? May not be as great as I initially thought on the album, but it could do nothing BUT kick ass live, for sure. Plus, its off NLOTH, so it would be logical that it gets rotated in like crumbs on Vertigo or Peace on Earth on Elevation.

Old:
-Even Better Than The Real Thing I thought was the closest thing to a sure bet in a LONG time.

-I Will Follow or Out of Control: These at least make occasional appearances, the band and crowd both love them. Very surprised to not see one of these.

-Something from POP: Not going to hazard a guess at what, but I thought it would get some recognition this tour.

Old:
-Even Better Than The Real Thing I thought was the closest thing to a sure bet

Everything from Achtung Baby would be nice. I would looooove to hear Love is Blindness, one of my favorite songs. I just heard a live version... Even better! (than the real thing :lol:)

I'm also surprised they dropped Bullet. Suprised, not sad.

The Fly needs to be played and the last/best time Bullet was decent was Popmart.

Not my favourite song, but Discotheque with that big mirrorball type thingy bouncing lights and lasers all round the stadium seemed a given to me

As its a tour promoting NLOTH i also dont understand the logic of playing Stuck/IALW. If they want a little acoustic number whats wrong with White as snow? Setlist has too much ATYCLB and they dont even play the best song on it (which also doesnt belong on this tour)

Bullet and SUC.

I can't believe they actually listened to their fans and retired Bullet. We've been begging for so long to make this happen!!

SUC just screams live song to me, ah well.

Back
Top Bottom