Glastonbury Setlist - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 360° Tour Central - 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Archive > Set Lists & Songs
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Glastonbury Setlist

I'm reserving this space to put info on how to stream the show if I can find it.
__________________

Steved1998 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hcbiggs2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: "Greatest Bonolover in Finland"!
Posts: 8,980
Local Time: 03:53 AM
Has anybody been able to find a video clip of I will Follow? I've found video clips of all the other songs except that one!? Here's a couple of my favourite moments of the show.....



__________________

hcbiggs2002 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 02:53 AM
Maybe IWF is taken down by the BBC because it's an officially released tune now. It's on iTunes, all the money from the single will go to Glasto's charity or something.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hcbiggs2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: "Greatest Bonolover in Finland"!
Posts: 8,980
Local Time: 03:53 AM
Well just I found one brave soul who put it Youtube! Downloading it wif me firefox downloader as I type!!

hcbiggs2002 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Mrs. Garrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pig farming in Bolivia
Posts: 7,321
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post
Has anybody been able to find a video clip of I will Follow? I've found video clips of all the other songs except that one!? Here's a couple of my favourite moments of the show.....


Bono's facial expression at 7:15 is priceless
Mrs. Garrison is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
nirniva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Da U.P., eh?
Posts: 4,459
Local Time: 08:53 PM
Yes.
nirniva is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 2,051
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Here's I Will Follow. This guy also has the whole show in HD on his channel.

YouTube - ‪ErmmMusic's Channel‬‏
brooklynmike is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
KUEFC09U2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,360
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Even the british media are giving them decent reviews so just shows how good they where
KUEFC09U2 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 02:03 PM   #9
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 2,051
Local Time: 07:53 PM
I just got done watching the whole show. I think the show as a whole kicked some major ass. Maybe a bit of jitters early, but I haven't seen Bono let er rip for an entire show like that since they were "re applying for the job" back in 2001.

From the YouTube clips, Stay looked very solid and MOS was pretty damn good.

I don't think the flubs in Real Thing or Streets would be picked up on by casual fans either.
brooklynmike is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
KUEFC09U2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,360
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike
I just got done watching the whole show. I think the show as a whole kicked some major ass. Maybe a bit of jitters early, but I haven't seen Bono let er rip for an entire show like that since they were "re applying for the job" back in 2001.

From the YouTube clips, Stay looked very solid and MOS was pretty damn good.

I don't think the flubs in Real Thing or Streets would be picked up on by casual fans either.
Streets when it did kick off was amazing i loved the different lyrics, and the looks between bono and edge at the end where priceless
KUEFC09U2 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
JJAsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kokkola, Funland
Posts: 5,109
Local Time: 03:53 AM
Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold


JJAsi is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
popacrobat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: this house
Posts: 9,866
Local Time: 08:53 PM
popacrobat is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
KUEFC09U2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,360
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAsi
Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold

You rock mate
KUEFC09U2 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #14
Refugee
 
beachball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: At the piano
Posts: 1,729
Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAsi View Post
Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold


That is so great to hear! Am so proud of the band after last night. And again, loved your updates in the setlist party thread
beachball is offline  
Old 06-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #15
Loungeroom Dancing Queen
 
Purplereign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: where I can Breathe . . . and it's Magnificent
Posts: 24,782
Local Time: 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachball View Post
That is so great to hear! Am so proud of the band after last night. And again, loved your updates in the setlist party thread
this
__________________

__________________
'You might just as well say, that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe"!'
Purplereign is offline  
 

Tags
glastonbury

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com