Glastonbury Setlist - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 360° Tour Central - 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Archive > Set Lists & Songs
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:53 PM
Glastonbury Setlist

I'm reserving this space to put info on how to stream the show if I can find it.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 03:53 AM
Has anybody been able to find a video clip of I will Follow? I've found video clips of all the other songs except that one!? Here's a couple of my favourite moments of the show.....

Old 06-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 02:53 AM
Maybe IWF is taken down by the BBC because it's an officially released tune now. It's on iTunes, all the money from the single will go to Glasto's charity or something.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 06-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well just I found one brave soul who put it Youtube! Downloading it wif me firefox downloader as I type!!

Old 06-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post
Has anybody been able to find a video clip of I will Follow? I've found video clips of all the other songs except that one!? Here's a couple of my favourite moments of the show.....

Bono's facial expression at 7:15 is priceless
Old 06-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Yes.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
Refugee

Here's I Will Follow. This guy also has the whole show in HD on his channel.

YouTube - ‪ErmmMusic's Channel‬‏
Old 06-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:53 AM
Even the british media are giving them decent reviews so just shows how good they where
Old 06-25-2011, 02:03 PM   #9
Refugee

I just got done watching the whole show. I think the show as a whole kicked some major ass. Maybe a bit of jitters early, but I haven't seen Bono let er rip for an entire show like that since they were "re applying for the job" back in 2001.

From the YouTube clips, Stay looked very solid and MOS was pretty damn good.

I don't think the flubs in Real Thing or Streets would be picked up on by casual fans either.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike
I just got done watching the whole show. I think the show as a whole kicked some major ass. Maybe a bit of jitters early, but I haven't seen Bono let er rip for an entire show like that since they were "re applying for the job" back in 2001.

From the YouTube clips, Stay looked very solid and MOS was pretty damn good.

I don't think the flubs in Real Thing or Streets would be picked up on by casual fans either.
Streets when it did kick off was amazing i loved the different lyrics, and the looks between bono and edge at the end where priceless
Old 06-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold

Old 06-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Old 06-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAsi
Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold

You rock mate
Old 06-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #14
Refugee

Local Time: 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAsi View Post

and responce was

That is so great to hear! Am so proud of the band after last night. And again, loved your updates in the setlist party thread
Old 06-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #15
Loungeroom Dancing Queen

Local Time: 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachball View Post
That is so great to hear! Am so proud of the band after last night. And again, loved your updates in the setlist party thread
this

Tags
glastonbury