Glastonbury Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe IWF is taken down by the BBC because it's an officially released tune now. It's on iTunes, all the money from the single will go to Glasto's charity or something.

Yes.
screenshot20110625at152.png

Even the british media are giving them decent reviews so just shows how good they where

I just got done watching the whole show. I think the show as a whole kicked some major ass. Maybe a bit of jitters early, but I haven't seen Bono let er rip for an entire show like that since they were "re applying for the job" back in 2001.

From the YouTube clips, Stay looked very solid and MOS was pretty damn good.

I don't think the flubs in Real Thing or Streets would be picked up on by casual fans either.

brooklynmike said:
I just got done watching the whole show. I think the show as a whole kicked some major ass. Maybe a bit of jitters early, but I haven't seen Bono let er rip for an entire show like that since they were "re applying for the job" back in 2001.

From the YouTube clips, Stay looked very solid and MOS was pretty damn good.

I don't think the flubs in Real Thing or Streets would be picked up on by casual fans either.

Streets when it did kick off was amazing i loved the different lyrics, and the looks between bono and edge at the end where priceless

Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold :cute:

:wave::hyper:

JJAsi said:
Yes, I was a bit to side on Streets, surrounded with people who said b4 gig that they dont like U2 at all, but just came to check it

after Streets or I would say after few beats of EBBTS few of em were jumping on my foot and just going mental, met em earlier this day and asked: what you thought about U2 last night

and responce was

OMG it absolutely rocked, never heard of em going rockmental, just basic shit on radio, but just hearing em live was just AWESOME, how on earth have I missed this , radio doesnt give em enuff credit and that spcae thingy, how on earth they pull that off

and after told em bout zootv tour and sarajevo link and so on during a breakfast, they were completely sold :cute:

You rock mate

and responce was

That is so great to hear! Am so proud of the band after last night. And again, loved your updates in the setlist party thread :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom