Glastonbury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mikie

The Fly
Looks like they have dropped Glastonbury from the setlist lately!

Really hope they play it here in Melbourne (Oz) as i would love to hear it live! Maybe a chance, as we have 2 shows here!

What exactly is the point of this thread? :scratch:

It allows Bono to re-add a song to the setlist without having to click through multiple pages/threads.

FTR, Glasto has been played at the 1st 7 shows of the 3rd leg and missed the last 8.

I think Glastonbury should, at the very least, be in regular rotation with North Star and EBW (assuming Mercy is now a staple). It's a big, fun rock song that seems like it should kill live, so where is it? :huh:

I think Glastonbury should, at the very least, be in regular rotation with North Star and EBW (assuming Mercy is now a staple). It's a big, fun rock song that seems like it should kill live, so where is it? :huh:

This, :up:.

I think the last time they played Glastonbury in Helsinki it sounded like they had it perfected. Maybe they worked it out the way they want it to go, recorded it, and moved on to working on other songs, like Mercy.

I really like the song, I hope it gets released.

:hmm: You could be right, since they've clearly been progressing on the other songs in front of the audience over the past few weeks. With the exception of Stingray Guitar which has been consistent, but that's set as their intro.

This is a site for discussing all things U2 right! Everyone else seems to be fine discussing the subject.

Yep!! I had actually thought about starting my own thread discussing what happened to this song. I hope my theory was right and they just don't think they need to work on it anymore, as opposed to them dropping it.

Back
Top Bottom