Get on Your Boots- What do you think now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BSBONO

The Fly
I must admit in a live setting this song really fits well. Its a real rocker and sounds so much better live. What do you think?

:heart:I love Boots:heart:...I have since the first time I heard it at 4:30am :) and my opinion hasn't changed :up:

I've always really liked this song and knew that it would take off live...

I do really wish though that they would bring down the screen and do something similar to the early TV performances of this song.

For me the earlier performances were compromised because my favorite studio portion of the song was garbage live ("Let me in the sound").

But now they've nailed it.:heart:

I liked Boots then. I like Boots just as much now... not really any more or any less. Great song.

Wow, it has really kicked off live hasn't it, great stuff. Lots of energy and the crowd always seem to be into it. :up:

Still need to find more good live 360 videos of Boots, which is the best? :hmm:

Wow, it has really kicked off live hasn't it, great stuff. Lots of energy and the crowd always seem to be into it. :up:

Still need to find more good live 360 videos of Boots, which is the best? :hmm:

Whatever they stick on DVD and BluRay.

Sounds better live.

It's fine as a single, but thankfully, the remainder of the album isn't filled with the poppy drum tech.

It took a while to get used to.

Gets a good crowd reaction and has def improved since the award shows. Just wish they made more of the intro. Would be a better opener than Breathe with a long intro imo

I've always loved the song and I love it now. I never thought I'd hear U2 make a song like that again.

I still think it's a really fun and energetic song that is perfect for a concert. Especially one in a stadium with a structure like the Claw. I'd really love to see how it works out as an opener. I think it would start the show off crazy, and get the crowd right into it from the get go. The song is fast, and upbeat, and loud, and easy to jump up and down to, which goes really well with those insane Euro crowds.

Can't wait to hear this one live, it's one of the best off the new album...has a surfy/beach bosie riff on it....ya know?

I'm really loving this song live....I love the anticipation that builds as the huge "let me in the sound" breakdown approaches....when that hits, the song/crowd really goes off :up:

Brings the house down, enough said. I never did so much jumping at a concert. GOYB is incredible :up: Together with Vertigo and the Crazy remix, it was the most energetic song of the show.

they've really dont great with it on the tour. LOVE the intro...please extend it boys and make it the opener!

could be really cool and get the show started right...breathe isa better song but doesnt fit as the opener.

Back
Top Bottom