Edge is such a pro...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
Helping Bono with lyrics.

I think it is awesome that he handles the remasters and I bet he knows the back catalogue better then any of them.

Watch this Party Girl video:
YouTube - U2 360 Tour, Barcelona 2/7/2009, Party Girl

Pay attention to how he sings the word Trampoline and the ensuing line...just like the original version how Bono sang it.

He can do Bono better then Bono!

Thanks Edge!

It's a game they always play. Party Girl. It's an obligation for Bono to forget the lyrics and Edge to help him out. Just a fun song. And Bono was way too busy with that chick and champagne :D

Turn the Edge's Mic UP!!!

Totally agreed! Now, after listening to the bootlegs, I can't help but wonder WHY IS EDGE'S MIC TURNED DOWN SO MUCH?!!! The man can sing and his backing vocals aren't quite loud enough. We need to hear him! It would make things that much better if Edge's vocals could actually be heard better. I'm surprised Joe 'O Herlihy didn't turn The Edge up when he took over the vocals for the end of Party Girl. Hopefully we don't have to petition the soundman to get Edge heard!

Another note... Bono said that they're available at weddings, funerals, and Bar Mitzvahs... I'm going to take him up on that at my wedding, and I might become Jewish so I can have a Bar Mitzvah...

seriously folks this is "the edge". it shouldn't surprise you the man can multi-task. he invented multi-tasking. when he dies his "soul/consciousness" will digitize and enter the realm of pure digital heavenly goodness to help the worldwide machine like consciousness take care off us lower lifeforms.

Edge is the real God of the band :wink:

He is better than the lead singer in 90% of all bands, when it comes to vocals... great to see him mic'ed up with a head-set mic on this tour, so he can really jump in whenever necessary to add some texture to Bono's vocals. His singing on Ultraviolet has been awesome too

Edge is the real God of the band :wink:

He is better than the lead singer in 90% of all bands, when it comes to vocals... great to see him mic'ed up with a head-set mic on this tour, so he can really jump in whenever necessary to add some texture to Bono's vocals. His singing on Ultraviolet has been awesome too

Yeah but now Joe 'O needs to turn him up so the man can actually be heard, I'm sick of straining to hear Edge's beautiful harmonies. You can hear him loud and clear on the album, so don't cut him live!

Back
Top Bottom