Dublin 3, July 27th Setlist Party/Discussion Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Setlist 7/27/09 - Dublin 3

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day / My Hometown (Snippet)
6. New Years Day
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (Snippet)
8. Stay (Far Away So Close)
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Relax (Snippet) / Two Tribes (Snippet)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
18. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (Snippet)
19. One
20. 40 (Snippet) / BAD / Fool To Cry (Snippet) / 40 (Snippet)

21. Ultraviolet
22. With Or Without You

I'm pretty confident the encore will be longer tonight, after all this will be the last gig in Ireland for a few years. Who's up for some surprises after MoS??

I think they should close the gig with Hallelujah Here She Comes, to celebrate 3 nights in Croke :)

Now that would be one of the biggest WTF moments in U2 history, but it would be awesome. :)

did you just alter my post?!?!?

WTF :wink:

ES would be great but after UV I think MW would be better. Electrical storm would rule comming straight from Bad..

I don't know, I can't see MW working outside ZooTV (although they did a great job on Elevation) and to make things worse, they dropped the solo, so I prefer ES. (That and the fact that ES would rule anywhere. :wink: And it is my 10th fav U2 song.)

well, i guess all we can do is hope that they continue to rehearse Drowning Man and eventually play it.

Hello! did i miss everything? (fuck I missed New years day :( )

This is a pretty good set...I just wish they would've replaced SBS....how awesome would A Sort of Homecoming have been...wow

I'm pretty confident the encore will be longer tonight, after all this will be the last gig in Ireland for a few years. Who's up for some surprises after MoS??

- i will follow
- out of control
- get on your boots (again)

-dan

Now that would be one of the biggest WTF moments in U2 history, but it would be awesome. :)

I don't know, I can't see MW working outside ZooTV (although they did a great job on Elevation) and to make things worse, they dropped the solo, so I prefer ES. (That and the fact that ES would rule anywhere. :wink:)

MW form Zootv will never be topped again that is 100893839385% sure BUT I actaully liked the version of saturday. Ity sounded very straight forward but I was surprised how fresh it sounded and it is not in my top 25 of U2 songs.

Back
Top Bottom