Crazy Tonight segue into Sunday Bloody Sunday Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raid

Acrobat
So I started to pay more attention to the end of Crazy Tonight where the Radio Tehran part comes on which segues into SBS. I never really noticed it before lol..I would say that is the best transition into SBS from any tour. I hope they continue with this on the next legs!

It's not a hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllll!

I hope this turns into a Crazy Tonight segue into Mofo appreciation thread by the end of the summer.

I hope this turns into a Crazy Tonight segue into Mofo appreciation thread by the end of the summer.

Oooooh I see what you did there.... and I approve of it!

I like CT>SBS a lot, thoguh I like anything that has to do with CT as I think the remix is the best thing they've ever done to a song... but yeah, CT > Mofo? That'd be sex.

It took exactly one post to derail this thread. Way to go, fellas.

Anyway, I approve of the original post.

Crazy remix into SBS was absolutely awesome.

I remember coming home from work and looking at the Barcelona videos up on youtube and wondering when I saw the thumbnails how the hell they pulled off Unknown caller and Moment of Surrender live and most importantly, how they segued Crazy into SBS.

Then I watched the videos and was blown away. The remix was performed brilliantly, especially the end where Larry goes back to the main kit. Then the Tehran part is the perfect way to flip the theme of the show and before we even know it, SBS starts.

I think it was the best segue ever into SBS and the best performances of SBS since the Joshua Tree Tour.

For as hard as we all can be here on U2, myself included, they always pull off things live that we never thought to be possible, and do it perfectly with a minimal amount of "help" from tracks, effects, pre records, etc.

I have no doubt that whatever U2's issues, we have got the best live band on earth here!

Bruce can come very close on his best days, and there are some aspects of a Springsteen show I like better, especially with how set lists are chosen, but overall, U2 takes the cake.

The entire run of songs from Unknown Caller to Sunday Bloody Sunday that became pretty consistent towards the end of the US leg deserves its own thread.

I thought the segue from Crazy to SBS was solid but the drums of SBS came off too quiet for some reason. Crazy to NYD would have worked better and been a breath of fresh air for the late in the setlist "Political Song"

Crazy to Mofo :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom