Crazy Tonight - Original vs Remix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Live Version Is Better?

• Original Album Version

Votes: 44 25.4%
  • Remixed Live Version

Votes: 129 74.6%

• Total voters
I can NEVER find those :grumpy:

I haven't figured out where they are when I use Firefox, but when I want to find something I'll open the page using Internet Explorer and then they showup under Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History Settings, View Files.

I can usually find the videos and mp3 from u2.com in there (just sort by last accessed). They'll have a weird name but I just copy them to another folder and rename them.

I haven't figured out where they are when I use Firefox, but when I want to find something I'll open the page using Internet Explorer and then they showup under Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History Settings, View Files.

I can usually find the videos and mp3 from u2.com in there (just sort by last accessed). They'll have a weird name but I just copy them to another folder and rename them.

I'll try that for the songs thanks!~

The U2.com videos download easily straight across with Download Helper on Firefox though. :hmm: I wonder if I can get these mp3's like that. Gonna check...

:ohmy: OH hey it works no problem. I just downloaded the mp3s. Straight to my itunes.

Of course I'll still be buying them too, I always do :)

I can't figure out how to download anything using Firefox.

ETA: Oh, now I see how it works with the downloadhelper. :ohmy:

Last edited:
I resisted FireFox for the longest time til my kids forced it on me. Now I don't know why I waited so long. It's a million times better. And the Download Helper is crazy, I can download almost anything, not to mention Ad Block, no ads anywhere :drool:

Back
Top Bottom