Chorzow Setlist Party and Discussion - Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait to hear an incomplete show on sunday...buggers :angry:

-dan

I'm not going to make the Zagreb parties because of work. Everyone have fun and see you later :wave:

:wave::wave::wave:
that was wonderful sounding!:heart:

ENJOY the Zagreb show (s?)

Sunday, won't be near a free net place- so I guess I'll catch a show during the week, unless-- they're finished up for Europe, and taking a break before the USA

I really need to recheck the concert dates list! :lol::lol:

This was teh best setlist party of the tour so far. I loved the live feed and the company. See you on Sunday!!!

I'll second that. I was so blue today untill I came to the blue crack, I guess I was running low. :D

That was a great night, thanks everyone!
See you Sunday :wave:

It really was, the part I was able to catch, anyway. :heart:

Thanks to everyone. You're a great bunch of people. :up:

Not been able to make today, setlist looks pretty standard, where they on form from the audio you guys heard?

Wow, I just saw the short video that u2.com posted. Those Polish people sure know how to do a fan action!!

WOW NYD was in red and white..nice!!!:applaud:
And I can see from the bit I read and the Twitters that it was a good show..so I'm glad..I will be here on Sunday ..I hope for a little bit of the show at least ..can't wait!! I miss these parties during the week..but once the NA tour starts..I will be here more often YAY!! :hyper: Can't wait!:up:

wow, that looks fantastic iwht the red and white. How cruel would it have been to not play that song and have everybody leave after MOS feeling dissapointed :)

If they weren't in red and white - great planning by the fans here again - they were in U2 shirts or in Music Rising shirts or even, dressed like PopTarts.

Epic Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom