chicago soundcheck thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YBR->Unknown Caller is a really smart move. Especially with Unknown Caller going into TUF and then COBL. That whole segment will be amazing.

I second this. That segment will simply slay with atmospheric SuperWin.

Exactly. And Unknown Caller and COBL are both catchy enough to keep the stadium interested, while still fitting in well.

Of all three, I reckon the European audiences were most into UF. That song went down really well.

UTEOTW? That's... surprising. I do love UTEOTW, but I hope it doesn't mean that TUF got the ax.

Really? That surprises me... but I guess it shouldn't... amazing song, TUF is.

It is probably the most well-known of the three songs, thanks to being on a Best Of, and the band played it impeccably. Really hope it hasn't been ousted from the set/put into rotation. It was done last night ...

Stay... :drool:

Either this will be a really long, face-pwning setlist, or they're going to be making some serious cuts. I can see Walk On going away... not sure what else. Pride, perhaps?

Last night had UTEOTW --> Stay --> UF. Again tonight, perhaps?

This set seems a bit choppy though, re: placement of Elevation and UTEOTW.

Last night had UTEOTW --> Stay --> UF. Again tonight, perhaps?

This set seems a bit choppy though, re: placement of Elevation and UTEOTW.

If they're going to play Your Blue Room, UTEOTW, Stay, TUF, Ultraviolet, all of the amazing NLOTH songs, and all of the 'good' regulars tomorrow night, at Chicago 1, the only show I'm seeing this year, and my first U2 show, there might not be much left of me to collect at 11:30 when all is said and done.

I love U2.

Back
Top Bottom