chicago soundcheck thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last verse of One again. Guess they don't want a repeat of opening night in Barcelona!

Looks like they're working on One --> Amazing Grace snip --> Streets.

I was debating getting a ticket for Jersey 1. I was supposed to work that day but my schedule changed and I now have 5-1/2 days off, from Tuesday afternoon through Sunday!

I think I'm going to try for a RRHOF ticket at MSG instead. It's an arena, and even if I'm in the nosebleeds, I'll be there!

I was thinking of getting tix for that, but I don't have the extra money.

I was debating getting a ticket for Jersey 1. I was supposed to work that day but my schedule changed and I now have 5-1/2 days off, from Tuesday afternoon through Sunday!

I think I'm going to try for a RRHOF ticket at MSG instead. It's an arena, and even if I'm in the nosebleeds, I'll be there!

I originally only had GA for NJ1 but then bought a seat for NJ2...now i have the opposite :lol:

Although the date change may royally screw me in my Calculus 4 class :angry:

The date change actually helps me. I'm coming from Foxboro, so now I don't have to drive right past Giant's Stadium to go home and work on the 23rd and drive back up that night.

The date change actually helps me. I'm coming from Foxboro, so now I don't have to drive right past Giant's Stadium to go home and work on the 23rd and drive back up that night.

Thats awesome for you then. I have my calc 4 class until 8 on wednesdays but im just going to skip it. I already planned on missing class all day on Thursday to line up for GA :D

I hope we get a great setlist for night 1 because of the trouble it caused a lot of people. It's only 1 class your missing and you could talk to the teacher ahead of time to see if you can find out what you are going to miss and study in the GA line. I've done that before

I hope we get a great setlist for night 1 because of the trouble it caused a lot of people. It's only 1 class your missing and you could talk to the teacher ahead of time to see if you can find out what you are going to miss and study in the GA line. I've done that before

Haha yeah a few of my buddies are in the same class so I can get the notes easily enough. I don't think I'd be able to study in line though...I'll be too amped up for show and want to meet some fellow Blue Crackers. I've only been able to see U2 from the seats the last 2 tours because I was 12 and 16 at the times :lol:

I like the sound of One->Amazing Grace->Streets. A lot. Sounds like they might have a very good place for One in this set, finally.

Now, the question is if Walk On, MLK, and Pride are secure. I'd say that all of them are in question.

Now, the question is if Walk On, MLK, and Pride are secure. I'd say that all of them are in question.

See, I'm figuring they didn't rehearse Crazy/SBS/Pride/MLK/Walk On (and the encore) because they think they have that down.

Or they're preparing a surprise and don't want it blown by arseholes like me who'll publish it on websites for everybody to read.

Back
Top Bottom