chicago soundcheck thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man the set is looking great. I'm hoping for Bad. I was in Chicago for the Vertigo Tour and they ended the show with Bad/40 - it was awesome. Can't wait to see the boys tomorrow.

They really did tease us with DM

Definitely not cool!

At least play it once! That way, not only will the present audience be in for a REAL TREAT, but we can always have the youtube footage for whenever we wish to watch it. Plus, how cool would it be to have a song make it's live debut after 26 years?

Please forgive me if this has been asked before, in this thread or elsewhere, but about what time will U2 be taking the stage tomorrow? I'm working until 10 pm EST, but with Chicago being an hour behind I'll be able to show up to at least some of the setlist party. :hyper: :hyper:

I'm a bit late...was watching "102 Minutes that Changed America". That stuff still horrifies me :sad:

I the only one who isnt getting audio from this webcam?

So pumped. Just found a college buddy that lives across from Soldier Field. I will be getting in the GA line tomorrow morning at 9 AM.
:drool:

So happy.

Plagiarising myself from the U2gigs Twitter ... Amazing Grace snip after mini-One. Now band's playing Streets.

(Man am I glad I didn't get up to go grab lunch as I was thinking of doing just a minute before the band returned!)

Back
Top Bottom