Bring back Lemon/Discotheque!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonZooropa

Babyface
As you can probably tell by my picture, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lemon! It's a shame that it's been gone for what, 17 years now?(Even though a lot of other AMAZING songs have been gone for awhile) I mean, 'cmon!

Also, what's with all the hate on Pop? Lemon is an underrated song, along with the entire Pop album.

If not Lemon, why not bring back Discotheque? That song is GUARANTEED to get the crowd pumped. I can see it fitting in the encore with that disco ball that's not being used to it's full potential.

In summary, please please please U2, bring back Lemon, Discotheque, or some Pop! :D

Man Lemon/Disco would be amazing....that whole Perfecto LEMON POPmart encore was amazing and there's never been anything remotely close to that, hopefully U2 can pull it off on 360.

Bono can't sing Lemon anymore.

And besides, what do you mean hate for Pop? About 90% of this forum loves Pop as far as I'm aware. :scratch:

I doubt Bono has difficulties singing Lemon. It's mostly falsetto by the way. Not particularly challenging. A few falsetto warm-ups and then you're good to go.

I too, would love to hear Lemon and Discotheque but unfortunately we are now talking about a band which played as many up to 5 ATYCLB songs in any one show last year.

Discotheque isn't one of U2's top 50 songs
Lemon is a top song, but unless they really rework it I don't really see it working in the show and with U2's back catalogue they just don't need to rework a 17 year old song into a(nother) great live song

Discotheque isn't one of U2's top 50 songs
Lemon is a top song, but unless they really rework it I don't really see it working in the show and with U2's back catalogue they just don't need to rework a 17 year old song into a(nother) great live song

What does being a top song have to do with them playing it? It certainly hasn't stopped them from randomly bringing back songs.

Yes Lemon See through in the Sunlight and Lets go out out out Discotheque.I would love to see U2 play these songs.Take a break from SBS,Pride,Until the End of the World,I Will Follow and play Lemon,Discotheque,Night and Day,Playboy Mansion type songs.:applaud:

The 360 stage and set definitely lends itself to Discotheque.... It even looks like a disco....

Agreed. The first time I saw footage of the CT remix, I remember thinking how perfect the Claw would be for Pop-era stuff.

(Put my vote down for HMTMKMKM, please. :drool:)

Back
Top Bottom