Breathe Prediction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
I think this will be one of those studio tracks that expands considerably live (like Please but perhaps not quite as much.)

They could lengthen the intro and do a little more with it (especially visually during the tour) and Edge could expand his short solo in the middle to really thrash like molten heavy metal (and justify Bono's s**t talk for once ;)

This could be a great opener for the "second set" of the concert (where Discotheque was placed in the setlist during Popmart) and I think there is a strong possibility.

I can't wait to see where they go with this excellent song and frankly would be shocked if they did not expand it!

I think this will be one of those studio tracks that expands considerably live (like Please but perhaps not quite as much.)

They could lengthen the intro and do a little more with it (especially visually during the tour) and Edge could expand his short solo in the middle to really thrash like molten heavy metal (and justify Bono's s**t talk for once ;)

This could be a great opener for the "second set" of the concert (where Discotheque was placed in the setlist during Popmart) and I think there is a strong possibility.

I can't wait to see where they go with this excellent song and frankly would be shocked if they did not expand it!

I wonder where that troll Powersurge is to tell me that this thread has already been touched on a million times (and then not substantiate it) and tell people how ridiculous it is to make predictions...

I wonder where that troll Powersurge is to tell me that this thread has already been touched on a million times (and then not substantiate it) and tell people how ridiculous it is to make predictions...

not sure where he is.....

....I wonder where that "genius" redhill is to bless us with his vast and unmatched intellect of gut feelings of everything music.

we are waiting with baited breath for his holiness to arrive. :down:

....I wonder where that "genius" redhill is to bless us with his vast and unmatched intellect of gut feelings of everything music.

I'm waiting right there with you, PowerSurge. The best part is when he attacks random posters for no good reason on totally unrelated threads!
:corn:
Seriously, though, I'm hoping the TC is right. Eno described Breathe as a "F-off live rocker", right? Might as well play to its strengths...:hyper:

I'm waiting right there with you, PowerSurge. The best part is when he attacks random posters for no good reason on totally unrelated threads!
:corn:
Seriously, though, I'm hoping the TC is right. Eno described Breathe as a "F-off live rocker", right? Might as well play to its strengths...:hyper:

Check it out LB, what you don't know is that Powersurge attacked on a different thread and then never "manned up" to substantiate the basis of his attack.

Still has not done so, actually. I knew he would turn up as this time it was my turn to troll him.

BTW, this will be the second of two predictions that come true. So while I may not be "holy" (although the song Winter is to me), I may be pretty good at predicting things!

Even if I can't dance (at least I know.)

:applaud:

This made me laugh out loud (in a good way!)

Thanks for that ;]

I don't have a rosary from the Pope yet but I'm trying to get him to wear my shades ;]

Check it out LB, what you don't know is that Powersurge attacked on a different thread and then never "manned up" to substantiate the basis of his attack.

Still has not done so, actually. I knew he would turn up as this time it was my turn to troll him.

Oh, sorry. :reject: In-joke, I'm guessing?
On-topic, I'm guessing that Breathe has a good shot at becoming the show's "highlight" (think LAPOE on the Vertigo tour and you'll know what I'm getting at.)

BTW, this will be the second of two predictions that come true. So while I may not be "holy" (although the song Winter is to me), I may be pretty good at predicting things!

Even if I can't dance (at least I know.)

listen pal, you are the one who went out of your way to quote your OWN post (sad) to pick a fight and call me out for no reason what so ever.

who is the REAL troll here? I basically have ignored your posts since our last episode. If you would like to make some remotely thought provoking contributions to the thread and have some real discussion then I'm all for it and we can move on and forget the past.

But if you are going to pick a fight like this for no good reason and call out other members for trolling then I can pass along your post to a mod to determine who the real troll is. Then maybe they can inform you about a similar instance of another poster who as recently as yesterday was banned from the site for this kind of petty bullshit.

Am I really that much of a distraction in your interference life that you can't just ignore me and move on or maybe even bury the hatchet and engage in some friendly conversation?

I personally don't have time for this stuff.

whats it gonna be?

lets really MAN UP here shall we.

I think Breathe will be great in a stadium, should be in the first 10 in my opinion. Edge could extend the solo a tad.

It will knock peoples socks off definitely. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom