Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
Have another :beer: or a :cocktail:!

audio link from U2 News, Berichte, Photos, U2 Forum, Setlists, U2 Kalender - U2tour.de : 1000MIKES - U2tour On Air
For those who can't get it to work. Click on "Mit externem player horen". Download the file and open it, it'll popup WMP and you'll have it playing as soon as the link returns.

LIVE setlist updates & twitter feeds: U2gigs.com - U2 360? tour news, pictures, reviews and u2gigs (u2gigs) on Twitter

Other live twitter feed from U2 start.com | Share your passion U2start.com (U2start) on Twitter

A piece of video from GA: germcevoy's Flix

Video feed from U2 News, Berichte, Photos, U2 Forum, Setlists, U2 Kalender - U2tour.de : u2tour on Qik

What time is it?? Check it here! The World Clock – Time Zones and Time - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world- 12 format Gig starts/started at 10pm GMT +1!

Could someone post the link for the 1000mikes-stream? Someone talked about a link that worked, could anyone post it?

I'm still confused about this 1000MIKES. I don't hear anything right now while I pressed the play button.

ok so after i click the 1000mikes link I press play and nothing should happen till the concert starts?
did i get this right?
thanks in advance

Got some Ritz crackers and orange juice (not old enough to drink), and I'm ready for the setlist party to really begin! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Did we ever find that other 1000mikes link?

My brother just walked in and said "You've been staring at the same damn blue screen for hours. What the hell are you doing?" :lol:

Have you guys watched the Welcome to Joe's World video when you sign in at u2.com?

I enjoyed the audio of Magnificent in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom