Auckland Rehearsals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My reactions to today's rehearsal:
-Oh, hey, looks like they're going to be playing OTH a lot on this leg. Shocker.
-Boy Falls From The Sky and Mercy seem to be back! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
-God dammit, IALW, die in a car accident or something. Seriously.
-Scarlet? Whoa. Bit random, but...still. Looks like the early '80s do exist, after all!

Scarlet? Holy crap. :applaud:
In A Little While...ugh. :down:
Boy Falls From The Sky :D
Of course, One Tree Hill :heart:

Thanks for the reports guys!

Morning everyone. Had an awesome night last night got to meet a few interferencers. Also got some glimpses of the band walking on stage and Bono during Beautiful Day.

It is also a beautiful day here in Auckland with clear blue skies ... looking forward to tonights rehearsal.:hyper:

Scarlet... that's pretty random. I can't see how it would work live. Except if they use it like MLK.

missed this earlier, i was thinking it'd be a bit too on the nose. i saw elsewhere a suggestion of mothers of the disappeared, which funnily enough is initially what i though they were playing initially with scarlet.

Heh, I'd actually consider it somewhat the other way around, though after all these years of "where da fuck's RHMT", my tongue was somewhat in cheek. Some of RHMT's lyrics could be quite pertinent and appropriate in the right context, I think. That said, I just expect a brief dedication by Bono before OTH or some other more sombre track, and that's all.

Scarlet? Uhhh... whaaaat?

I still can't get over this.

Wait, they soundchecked TUF and UC? This actually makes up for IALW!

...Sort of.

Well, the techs did. U2 haven't.

Heh, I'd actually consider it somewhat the other way around, though after all these years of "where da fuck's RHMT", my tongue was somewhat in cheek. Some of RHMT's lyrics could be quite pertinent and appropriate in the right context, I think. That said, I just expect a brief dedication by Bono before OTH or some other more sombre track, and that's all.

speaking of which, i was looking through some old twits (tweets?) from u2gigs late last night. how many people asked you what was a pike river miner when they could have googled for the result so much faster?

Scarlet, eh?

Well that's the biggest "what in the flying fuck are they playing" since An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart, if you don't count the Drowning Man fiasco.

Too bad they're not doing Rejoice. Wouldn't hurt to rock out the set a bit.

Scarlet, eh?

Well that's the biggest "what in the flying fuck are they playing" since An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart, if you don't count the Drowning Man fiasco.

Too bad they're not doing Rejoice. Wouldn't hurt to rock out the set a bit.

Rejoice would be awesome, one of my favorite tracks from October.

Also Scarlet makes sense I suppose, it will probably replace MLK since Aung San Suu Kyi is free now.

Back
Top Bottom