Auckland Rehearsals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not that i ever hated it, but ive come around to new Mercy. Chorus is better. Sure it is missing pre-chorus and breakdown bits, and it suffers for it, but given the way they have been really badly re-doing songs lately, this is a great effort

I'm still so disappointed they've cut the violins/Nero lyric, one of Bono's few good post-Pop lyrics. If they'd just cut EITHER that line OR the pre-chorus, I could probably hack it, but cutting both? Sigh.

I'm still so disappointed they've cut the violins/Nero lyric, one of Bono's few good post-Pop lyrics. If they'd just cut EITHER that line OR the pre-chorus, I could probably hack it, but cutting both? Sigh.

That's fair. They really could have just kept it and cut the weedkiller/sugar line

Hey, U2, we heard Miss Sarajevo in 2006. We haven't had UF since 1989. Any Aussie or Kiwi U2 fan under the age of about 40 has never even heard UF live.

:sigh:

Khan and Ian have so much power right now.

32 people viewing the thread. You guys could easily play a cruel trick and just be like "OH MY GOD, LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!" or "DIRTY DAY!" or something. We'd believe it, at least for a little while.

Why Katie hasn't whipped out Bad/New Religion (snippet)/Hungry Like The Wolf (snippet)/Ordinary World (snippet)/A View To A Kill (snippet)/Girls On Film (snippet) is anyone's guess.

Why Katie hasn't whipped out Bad/New Religion (snippet)/Hungry Like The Wolf (snippet)/Ordinary World (snippet)/A View To A Kill (snippet)/Girls On Film (snippet) is anyone's guess.

Because the Interf app isn't powerful enough for that shit yet.

I just searched for the iphone one... no dice. I made my own (just made a bookmark for the home page, but an app could be much friendlier for usage

Back
Top Bottom