Any chance for WINTER ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
man.. I LOVE this song... both versions, the Linear one, and the Brothers soundtrack

do you think it has a chance of appearing in this tour?

I think THIS could be a killer combo

City of Blinding Lights
Pride (In the Name of Love) (while people goes Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, the intro begins)
Winter (and while people goes on and on with the oooooooooooh, the next intro begins)
Bad

hell:
Winter
Where The Streets Have No Name

:drool:

the acoustic one could be anywhere... is way better than IALW and Miss Sarajevo (yes, I said it)

THAT would be a killer set, and position WINTER as a U2 classic.

Here is to Hoping

It would be extraordinary if they played the Linear Version this winter.

I have been secretly hoping for this and/or I Believe in Father Christmas ;]

Depends. If we get the hypothetical "electronic version" on whatever SOA has turned into, I could see them playing it live pretty regularly. If not, I doubt they'll play it more than once or twice.

Also, Linear Version FTW.

I personally think the Brothers version blows the Linear version out of the water.

No more Viva La Vida-esque intro, and it's more subtle, restrained. Just a prettier version I feel.

But if it was tossed in the setlist people would just bitch about it being another slow song.

Butter on toast....

Man, Bono, you outdid your self on this one.

Winter in a stadium? Let's not!

Depends. If we get the hypothetical "electronic version" on whatever SOA has turned into, I could see them playing it live pretty regularly. If not, I doubt they'll play it more than once or twice.

This is basically what I was coming in here to say.

oh, ok, that one IS slow

But think about it... WINTER after PRIDE... it's glorious
I don't hope to hear Pride ever again at a U2 show:wink: I like Winter (Brothers version), but I don't think it would work out very well in a stadium setting.

Back
Top Bottom