Amazing Grace snippet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yeager

The Fly
After attending the Rose Bowl show and watching the youtube video multiple times, I'm confused why setlists attach Amazing Grace as a snippet to One rather than a snippet preceding WTSHNN? Bono & the Edge seem to be using AG to intro into Streets. Does anyone else agree? Just wondering.

I've been putting it at the end of One on U2gigs because basically it belongs to both songs - it's a clear bridge between the two - and One is the first song of the two. It initially picks up from the end of One. "First come, first served" in a sense.

speaking of this snippet, can i just say how awful i think it sounds? :reject: :uhoh:

I think it sounds pretty great when Bono actually sings it the right way...sometimes it starts a little rough though, then it gets better...it was awesome at the Rose Bowl :yes:

I think it sounds pretty great when Bono actually sings it the right way...sometimes it starts a little rough though, then it gets better...it was awesome at the Rose Bowl :yes:
that's cool. :) my dislike of it isn't all bono's fault, though. i'm not a fan of the song at all.

glad to hear you enjoyed your concert btw :)

Technically it's a segue and not really a snippet of either song.

Also, it doesn't sound awful to me, and it's easily one of the best things Bono has ever done at a concert.

One of the best surprises of the Youtube broadcast for me. They may not have an official transition like the past 4 tours, but this will do just fine. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom