All of you complainers: Bono has something to say to you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
bono02-6.jpg

:bono: don't like something? there's the door! :angry:

:wink: Now that's my man!

Thanks for your attention.

:hmm: He looks as if he's saying "see this hand? There is supposed to be a drink in this hand." :)

Oh man, if only his arm were pointing in the other direction in that picture. HATERS SETLIST BITCHERS TO THE LEFT!!!!!

I know. But try and put a big TO THE LEFT in text, and you just know someone will be all "he's pointing to the right!!!!"

You have to factor in for internet stupidity in these decisions. :wink:

it seems even with the old album cuts off major albums, the fans in my section (Giants stadium night 2) were not going THAT crazy. This is why i go along with the u2 is the worlds biggest cult band idea. In fact any time i am going to bring up u2 to someone, i ask "have you ever heard of them"?. and they look at me strange. Like of course i have? But like, sometimes it was like u2 was some one hit wonder band and some fans are killing time through the non hits to get to that song. How do you not go bonkers for ultraviolet?. The new album has sold a million copys in a era where albums don;t sell anymore. I guess those million are spread out over the country. Its bizarre. Maybe u2 needs to have less shows and play longer. Like a solid 3 hour show. Would add about 10 songs to the set. That would cover alot more ground. yeah to be honest thats only way it could come close to pleasing everyone. I would vote for that. Even if it meant i can;t see the next tour cause of less shows. 10 more songs. 3 more hits, 3 more current albums cuts, 3 more past album deep cuts, 1 rotating rare songs. Actually a hour would mean proly 11 or 12 songs that if they are not super long. A Bruce show. Lets say you took the setlist i saw (giants stadium night 2) and added 1.bad 2.pride 3.new years day 4.desire 5.i will follow 6.sorta homecoming 7.gloria 8.mofo 9.trip through your wires 10.crumbs from your table 11. dirty day 12.40. or something like that.

i would have thought that bono, of all people, would be open to allowing discussion on what is liked and disliked. i'm sure he doesn't barge into stuff about africa with the same attitude as suggested above, no?

a thread complaining about complaining? now i really have seen everything.

don't bet on it. There is allways the possibility to start a thread about people who complain about threads that complain about complaining.

In fact: that would make more sense than the original post and THAT is saying something. Again, why isnt this thread closed? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom