All of you complainers: Bono has something to say to you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's amazing how people take a fun thread and turn it into the total opposite.

Of course, I should have known. Only people who complain about every little thing U2 does have the right to make a thread. :|

Again: Why don't you just follow Bono's advice and take the door?
everyone is entitled to post where they choose. just because you do not agree with them doesn't mean you can tell them they can't post here.

and zwervers, just because you want a thread closed doesn't mean it will be. continuously posting the :lock: smilie and asking for it to be closed just drags the conversation off topic.

It's amazing how people take a fun thread and turn it into the total opposite.

Of course, I should have known. Only people who complain about every little thing U2 does have the right to make a thread. :|
this thread wasn't intended to be fun, it was intended to be a swipe at anyone who dares to question something u2 has done.

and i didn't think that complaining about one thing = complaining about every little thing u2 have done. it might look that way if you can't bring yourself to accept they aren't perfect, but deal with it.

This thread was intended to be fun.

It was made out of a fun spirit.

But I don't want to argue, because I don't want to spoil a beautiful day like this. :happy:

everyone is entitled to post where they choose. just because you do not agree with them doesn't mean you can tell them they can't post here.

and zwervers, just because you want a thread closed doesn't mean it will be. continuously posting the :lock: smilie and asking for it to be closed just drags the conversation off topic.

Which conversation, which discussion? Bono has this to say to all you negative blablabl....and then what. "Bono you are wrong?". "You are right Bono I should shut up?" What exactly?

I thought it should be closed because it is completely non-setlist related but since you are the moderator you are 110% entitled to make that decision off course. It was merely a suggestion. Not to annoy Unicorn but purely based on the forum rules (or at least I thought so) :up:

maybe it would have been more cool if Bono had hinted at their 80s fans that they could just leave if they didn't like the ride around ZOO TV

hahaha, who am I kidding

I guess there are a lot of different people Bono could have shown the door. In the end, the band will be the only four people still in the stadium. Then Bono can finally show Larry the door.

Bono's showing Paul McGuinness where that massive pile of money was hidden. :D

That Bono pic is super cool.

This thread is pointless, though, seeing as Bono isn't a pussy that can't take criticism.

I wouldn't want to step in the ring with Bono and his temper that's for sure. But Edge is the one who really has the upper hand when it comes to throwing punches. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom