ALL discussion about Acrobat here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so u2 couldnt play it and these guys could? i dont get it. agree about the guitarist. he's pretty good. actually if you just listen to the music and not the singer it sounds pretty much like the album. although with much shittier sound

so u2 couldnt play it and these guys could? i dont get it. agree about the guitarist. he's pretty good. actually if you just listen to the music and not the singer it sounds pretty much like the album. although with much shittier sound

well , in all fairness, U2 have never proved to be able to play it outside a studio (and I am not talking about bono on accoustic guitar). I am not a big fan of the singer but the band itself is tight as hell and to say the guitarist is pretty good would be an understatement.The shittier sound is because it looks like it was recorded by someone with a phone. His guitareffects and sounds are SPOT ON!

Acrobat will fall flat if they play it. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World will get more crowd appreciation.

In all honesty who cares? MOS falls flat.

Go out in a blaze of glory, it's better to burn out than fade away!

If they played acrobat the inner circle would explode. There would be people openly weeping. I'd be one of them...

the inner circle would explode and so would i if i heard it. the problem is the other 60,000 people who only know with or without you and sunday bloody sunday would be bored. god i wish we could hear edge play that solo live.:drool: by the way.........does anyone know what bono says right before edge's solo? it so faint:hmm:

When Bono sings "And you can swallow, Or you can spit, You can throw it up, Or choke on it," the rest of the band laughs. That's why they don't play it.

When Bono sings "And you can swallow, Or you can spit, You can throw it up, Or choke on it," the rest of the band laughs. That's why they don't play it.

If only he hadn't given Edge that suggestive wink in the studio while singing it, we'd have Acrobat live every night now!

:wink:

It's pretty much the most complex drum pattern Larry has ever devised, so I doubt he can afford to snicker. Thankfully, such a thing is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom