A Sort of Homecoming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just think of this playing at the Rose Bowl....90K+ people singing it.....

that clip from YouTube, where was this at? It seems like a small venue?

asoh = :drool::hyper::love:

maybe if we asked fake edge nicely, he could make this happen?

I'm a big fan of TUF. I think there's a strong case for ASOH and Wire making comebacks, even if in rotation.

Wire is mediocre, but ASOH is an amazing song. I'd love to see it return, although I don't see it happening. It would fit well in rotation in the middle section, though.

I'm going to make the Australian parliament pass a law that U2 are legally obliged to play ASOH when they come here.

HEY, PRYMINNlSTUH!

I'll prove how awesome American Imperialism is by getting Barack Obama to "pressure" your silly little parluh-mint and pryminnistuh into making U2 play Stuck ten times per show in Australia.

The President of the United States doesn't have legislative power in the US, but he sure seems to have it overseas!

I do work for the Arts Minister Ax... I'll see wehat i can do

Excellent. I expect the legislation to be drafted this week. It would sure beat an Intarwebz filter or whatever silly legislation is currently going through parliament.

I'll prove how awesome American Imperialism is by getting Barack Obama to "pressure" your silly little parluh-mint and pryminnistuh into making U2 play Stuck ten times per show in Australia.

The President of the United States doesn't have legislative power in the US, but he sure seems to have it overseas!

Are you SURE you want Michael Hutchence's ghost coming after Obama?

Excellent. I expect the legislation to be drafted this week. It would sure beat an Intarwebz filter or whatever silly legislation is currently going through parliament.

Are you SURE you want Michael Hutchence's ghost coming after Obama?

a) But the US Congress is attempting to give Obama direct control of the internet anyway, so your silly little national-level pr0n filters will be useless.

b) Maybe it will make Obama listen to Gone, which will be good for him.

I hope that they play because it's a great song.
But I'm already pleased with TUF.

Back
Top Bottom