A Few Tour Ideas For Some Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmart Shopper

War Child
During the concert I think it would be cool for an idea if they did the following considering how the stage is set up:If they play:

Discotheque:They should have a giant discoball come down over the band from the rafters.

Get On Your Boots:Girls with sexy boots dancing in go go cages

Night And Day(doubt they will play this though):Have bright lights shine through a portion of the song then seque into a darker portion with simulated stars projected around stadium

Unknown Caller:Before the band launches into this number they should have a robot on stage explain to the fans how unsafe it is to text message and drive at the same time

Lemon:Have fresh lemonade served through the audience but should probably skip coming out of a giant lemon(see Popmart).Ooh lemonade.:drool:

"Hawkmoon 269" & "God Part II" = Two great R&H songs that have not been performed in the U.S. or anywhere other than Love Town shows.

(Although, I think Bono through snippets of Hawkmoon 269 in a show or two on Elevation)

Anywho...

...And if they are looking for a song from The Unforgettable Fire to play. I vote for "A Sort of Homecoming", "The Unforgettable Fire" and/or "Wire".

:up:

I do hope that they play at least 9 or more of the new songs. I say, go all Zoo TV on us and start the show with 7-ish new tunes.

:applaud::D:applaud::D:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom