2010 Song Suggestions - U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS IS OUR CALL TO ARMS POP FANS

Get on there and start suggesting any of the late 90s rockers (Lemon, Dirty Day, HMTMKMKM, Mofo, Discotheque, Last Night on Earth, Gone)

The SUC requests are worrying me...

THIS IS OUR CALL TO ARMS POP FANS

Get on there and start suggesting any of the late 90s rockers (Lemon, Dirty Day, HMTMKMKM, Mofo, Discotheque, Last Night on Earth, Gone)

The SUC requests are worrying me...

I honestly think SUC won't make it...good song, but not so good to be part of the show...

I would redesign that whole fucking lame-ass setlist (sorry to the fans), and add a whole bunch of rocking material, since that stage begs for it. Starting with Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me, The Fly and Mofo. Fez-Being Born would be slick as the opener.

Bring back Acrobat. I loved those performances from... Oh.

I certainly wouldn't mind SUC live, that song just begs to be played. I just would like to hear Fez-Being Born more. :wink:

And for god's sake. MOFO.

Start one of thos online petitions for Mofo/Gone/Anything from Pop to be. Seems to be a decent enough amount of support.

I did my part:

Last Night On Earth was my old song.

Though I did of course break the rules of the question like everyone else on there and request:

Two Hearts Beat As One
A Sort of Homecoming
In God's Country

In my view, the show is crying out for those seedy, vicious 90s rockers- LNOE, HMTMKMKM, The Fly, Mofo and Dirty Day. I cannot understand why the band clung to the likes of In A Little While, Walk On and Stuck In A Moment. Perhaps it would make sense if they were touring indoor arenas but this is a stadium show demanding ballast. That was the single most disappointing aspect of U2's year.

Back
Top Bottom