Will The Stage Rotate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will The Stage Rotate?

• Yes

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 100 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes... it's called walking.

try it some time.

face one direction, wave to the people... turn around, wave to those people.

it's a miracle of modern science, i tell ya!

Don't forget the amps and mic stands, unless they don't mind playing wireless for most of the show. The rehearsal videos didn't indicate that.

It's really clearly obvious from all the photos that both the outer and inner sections of the stage are oval, with the screens overhead corresponding in shape. As such it's literally impossible that the whole of the band's performance area will rotate. I can't believe anyone is even arguing this point.

It's really clearly obvious from all the photos that both the outer and inner sections of the stage are oval, with the screens overhead corresponding in shape. As such it's literally impossible that the whole of the band's performance area will rotate. I can't believe anyone is even arguing this point.

The Foo Fighters rotated the inner portion of a square stage at Wembley, using a mini-Claw stage setup (see youtube). In some photos of the U2 stage, the portions appear circular.

Nah the stage won't rotate. Why should it? The band can just walk around, and turn around.

Larry's drumkit might rotate.

They've built him a nice platform that could be capable of rotation...

rotate.jpg

Imageshack - rotate.jpg

Actually now i'm beginning to doubt if larry will rotate...

They won't be able to make eye contact with him when he's facing the other way... i thought that was always very important to them, while playing live?

Will the stage rotate? Heck yes, if you drink enough, I guess everything will rotate at some point.

Seriously, if it doesn't rotate, I hope the band will really move around a lot and make use of their 360° stage.

Sorry I merged it in here.. cant keep track of what's being talked about where. :|

so that's pretty cool that the stage does rotate, now that i think about it. just another feature that will make this tour a fun one to watch.

Back
Top Bottom